Keanu Reeves- A Little Lonely

It was the first day of auditions and god, I was terrified. First off, I'm not even an actor! I mean, a known one at least. My fear of audiences have always caused me to back out from even the smallest of school plays, but my friends say that when I'm with them I can adapt to any role thrown at me. I just hope they're actually being supportive and not blowing smoke up my a-
     "And next is (y/n)." Someone calls from a doorway that separates the waiting room from the audition room.
     I quickly gather my things and take a deep breath to mentally prepare myself for the cold read. Turns out one deep breath is not enough. Three "judges"; the director, one of the writers of the script, and a producer sat there. I steadied myself as I heard the door slam shut behind me. No backing out now.
     "Introduce yourself please." The director's voice was so much more.. intimidating than I thought it was originally.
     "Huh?... oh! Yeah! Um, hi, I'm (y/n)." God I sounded so stupid. It was take four miracles and a hefty bribe to God to get me this part, not that I thought I would get it anyway.
     The three whispered to each other as the person who had called out my name in the waiting room handed them my papers which told them which role I wanted to play. They nodded before the person came back and handed me a script with highlighted parts. I quickly glanced over it as another person walked in, the sound of their boots echoing in the room.
     "Alright. We'd like you to start from the highlighted portion until we tell you to stop." One of them said. I didn't register who because I was trying to get a feel for the script as much as I could.
     A throat cleared and I quickly looked up before looking back down and starting to read my part. "You couldn't at least stay for one night?~" I tried to muster my most seductive voice as I sauntered a little bit over to the other actor in the room. As I walked over to him, I slowly let my eyes travel up, trying to make it seem like I was checking him out. I got just a few inches away and looked up at his face. I tried to contain my surprise as he then said his lines.
     "No, I really couldn't. I have a job, you know this. A job that requires my full attention." His voice was very stern, he definitely was chosen for his part.
      "But what's work without a little play? I mean, I'm sure it gets just a little lonely when all you do is work, and sleep, and then work, and then sleep.~" As seductively as I could, I moved my hands up his chest and around his shoulders.
     "It.. does get a little lonely, you're right. But that also means that's there's no," he eyed me up and down, "distractions keeping me from my job."
     I huffed and pretended to be upset by this notion. "But wouldn't you like that distraction every once in a while? You have to... relax.. somehow." I slowly moved my leg up his a little. That move was not in the script but I was hoping the directors would like the improvisation.
     "Fine. You win. But just for one night. I do have to be up early, so I can't be spending the entire night.. entertaining you." He gave me a smirk and jerked me closer to him so that our chests were pressed together. That wasn't in the script either.
     Before I could get out the next line, the director stood up and said, "Thank you. That will be all."
     Did I blow it? God I hope not. That's probably the most confident I've ever acted before in my life. I thanked the three and then thanked Keanu Reeves for acting with me. I was still a little star struck by the fact that I basically asked Keanu, or more his character, to sleep with me, or more my character.
     "We'll contact you within a few days to tell you if you got the part." The director nodded in my direction and I nodded back to show that I understood.
     Before I walked out of the building, I felt an arm wrap around mine. I looked up to see that it was Keanu. What is this, some Wattpad fanfic? I nearly laughed out loud.
     "So, I was thinking... you are a really amazing actress. Even if you don't get this part, if you don't mind, I'd like you to be kind of an acting buddy for me? Like you help me practice lines and stuff?" Was.. was Keanu asking me to help him practice? Is this real?
     I slowly nodded my head yes. "Great! Here. I'll put my contact info in your phone and you do the same in mine." He handed me his phone and I traded it off with mine. I still couldn't speak. This was amazing. I quickly entered my information before trading back phones.
     "Thanks. And I meant what I said, you're really an amazing actress. And pretty too." Before I had time to respond Keanu looked at his phone and looked up at me. "Oh crap! I have to head off before the next audition. Sorry I can't stay longer." He gave my arm a pat and dashed off.
      I walked off to my car in a trance and everything didn't fully kick in until I shut my car door. Holy hell.. I just PUT MY LEG AND ARMS ON KEANU REEVES AND GOT HIS PHONE NUMBER.