Keanu Reeves - Some Type of Movie

"So what do you think?" River was giving me a tour of the hotel room he was staying in.

      "Well, I think that it would be so much more nicer without the hundreds of fangirls trying to tear me apart to get to you." I poked his shoulder at the last word before a knock was heard from the front door. River left my side and went to it.

     I made myself busy by picking up some of the meds that River had already made. Sometimes he could just be so messy.

      The sounds of voices could be heard heading my way, and then the door opened. I turned around and my composure nearly faltered. It was Keanu. I wasn't really star stricken at this point, but Keanu was someone that wasn't just a star to me. I had known him for a while now, it's just my heart wanted him to be more than someone I knew.

      "Oh hey, (y/n). I didn't know you were here." Keanu smiled at me before handing over a bag to River, they were probably gonna have dinner together tonight.

      River looked at me and I already knew he had a plan. He knew I liked Keanu, no doubt about that when he was able to maneuver his way into my head. He could be such a trickster.

      "It's nice to see you to Kea. How have you been." River's face started to move as a small smirk came to his lips.

       Before Keanu could answer, River chimed in. "Oh (y/n), how rude of me! Would you like to stay for dinner?" Keanu turned to me, and as much as I didn't want to give in to River's plan, a 'yes' escaped from my lips. "Great!"

      Keanu, River, and I were set around a table. It was a slightly silent dinner, but not uncomfortable. I kinda enjoyed it, except for the small glances River would sneak at me and then direct his eyes towards Keanu. I already felt like a creep for sneaking glances at him on my own. Scruff adorned his face, and his hair was long again. I want to see it in a bun.

       "So, (y/n)?" I looked up at River. "Do you have a boyfriend yet?"

      Yet, god I knew he had a plan. "No. No I don't." He moved his chair closer to me with a smile confirming all of my suspicions. Let this plan end well at least.

      "Well, I kinda had someone in mind." He picked up my hand and I could feel Keanu's eyes on us. My cheeks were practically blazing red at this point.

      "Oh really? Who could that possibly be?" Then I was struck by surprise when River kissed my cheek. Keanu practically jumped out of his seat and my head jerked to him, my eyes wide.

      "River what the he-" but River's laughter interrupted him mid sentence.

       "Man you should see your face." Then River's face grew soft. "Just tell her how you feel."

      I felt as if I was the only person who was in a whole different realm of confusion. Before I could ask any questions, Keanu took a deep breath and made eye contact with me. I turned down every urge to look away from his light eyes, that sort of became lighter in the florescent lights.

      "(Y/n)," he rubbed the back of his neck, breaking the eye contact, "I really like.. like you. That sounds so childish." He chuckled, but I didn't. My heart was beating out of my chest at that point and I couldn't stop myself from jumping up and wrapping my arms around his torso.

      River could be heard chuckling before saying, "It's about time."

       Keanu's arms now felt tight around my own body, and now I didn't know what to do. Did I just.. did I just get the guy? The thought alone made me start to giggle to myself. It's like some type of movie.