Keanu Reeves - No Matter What

"If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?" I look over my book of writing prompts and down at Keanu, whose head is in my lap.

      Keanu's face scrunches up into a thoughtful look, and he taps his temple for extra emphasis on the thoughtful part. "Hmm, if I could change one thing about my personality?"

       I let out a giggle and nod my head, "Yep, that's part of what I just asked, Kea." I put my pencil in the crook of my book, letting the hand that was holding it run through Keanu's hair. He let out a soft hum as I did, still thinking.

       "Okay, don't think too hard now cutie, you may hurt yourself." Keanu pretended to look shocked and I just looked down at him, expecting an answer by now.

       "Fine, fine. Hmm, I think I'd become more assertive." He looked like he was thinking more before nodding, "Yeah, I'd like to be more assertive."

      My head titled as I got a good look at him, and it seemed like everything about him was just... soft. "Assertive? Why do you say that?" I still ask. His brown eyes were even soft, and captivating.

      "What do you mean 'why'? Everyone seems to think I'm just too nice. Like the one time I was standing outside of my own party in the rain, you had to come out and get me because I didn't want to cause a disturbance." Yeah, he got sick from that. Who would've thought waiting for 10 minutes in pouring down rain would do that to you?

      "I guess you're right, Kea. Sometimes you're a bit too nice. It's funny though, you're characters are almost always tough and grizzled." I start to make tiny braids in his hair as I lean back into the couch more. "Maybe you could learn a little something from someone like Mr. Wick," I tease as I finish off another braid.

     Keanu just looks up at me, his expression is soft and he sits up to be face to face with me. "(Y/N), would you still love me if I was as tough as John Wick?"

      The question makes me smile and I lean in to quickly peck his lips, pulling away only a few inches to where our noses are still touching but our lips aren't. "Of course Kea, I couldn't help but fall in love with you. I still love you as Ted, as John Wick, as Johnny Utah, as Kevin Lomax, and I think you get the point by now," I rest my hand on his cheek, "The point is, I'm going to love you no matter what."

     Keanu just smiles and leans in for another kiss, this one a few seconds longer than the previous one and more passionate as well. Keanu pulls me up onto his lap and then breaks away from the kiss. "Good, because I don't think I could handle not being loved by you." He kisses my nose gently before resting his head on my shoulder, and in a few seconds, I could hear him softly snoring.

      I smile and lay my head on his, closing my eyes and whispering, "No matter what Keanu Reeves," before dozing off myself.

A/N: I'm sorry this is so short but I wanted to get a little idea out quickly so I'm not just MIA forever! Hope you enjoyed!