Kevin Lomax- Interesting Song

It was a Friday night, so as soon as everyone seemed to have gotten off at work, the local bar was packed. I'm always reminded that it's not a big town, but every Friday night, it's like the residents here multiply.

People were dancing and laughing and here I was, just sitting at the bar counter on a stool, ordering another water because I'm going to be the one driving tonight, my friends made that clear. My eyes glanced around the bar to take in the various people socializing. A sad sigh came from between my lips as I just sat there. I've had about two glasses of water and we've only been here for about an hour.

"One beer please." A deep voice beside me spoke. That voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my hand exactly on the memory that he belongs to. I could hear his stool creak softly as he sat down. "A water? At a bar?" He was talking to me now.

I turned around a little and it hit me as soon as my eyes landed on his face. Kevin Lomax. He's the town's infamous lawyer. He's a bit of a local celebrity, due to his reputation of never losing. "Uh, yeah. I'm kinda the designated driver tonight." I picked my glass up and tipped it towards my friends grinding and flirting with guys before downing half of the glass.

The bartender came back and placed the beer in front of Kevin. "Thanks." He nodded his head towards the bartender before turning his attention back to me, and then he smiled. "You can always take a cab." He tipped his beer towards me before taking a quick swig of it. The speakers started blasting a very... interesting song. Kevin just looked at me and smirked a little before putting his beer down and outstretching his hand. "How about a dance then? If you're not gonna drink, why not have a little fun while sober?" Maybe he had a point, or maybe I just was tired of sitting alone drinking waters.

I took his hand and his smirk grew before he led me to the dance floor. He put his hands around my waist after placing my hands on his shoulders. My eyes were on his chest, in which I could tell a tie was wrapped around his neck once but was taken off for a more causal celebration. My eyes slowly traveled up from his chest, to his lips, and then up to his eyes. This was my first time really noticing them. The way the brown looked soft in the lighting that surrounded us.

In an attempt to set the mood more for the song that was playing, the lights dimmed a bit further. I noticed that the only reason I could tell Kevin's eyes looked this way was because we were staring at each other. I quickly looked away from him and scanned the room. "Is somethin' wrong?" His voice was so smooth and silky. I could honestly listen to it all night, drunk or not.

"Yeah, wait, no. Nothing is wrong. I'm fine." He was really handsome up close, so I could see why my friends who have interacted with him before would talk about him nonstop.

Kevin just chuckled and turned my head gently back towards him with his hand on my chin. "I don't believe I've caught your name."

"(Y/n). (F/n) (L/n)."

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I apologize for not asking it earlier." I chuckled and looked at him skeptically.

"How many beers have you had tonight? I think you may be a tad bit drunk." Now it was his turn to laugh.

"Just the one." He held up his right hand and smirked, "Scouts honor." I giggled and he smiled before putting his hand back on my waist. The song had ended and an even more interesting one started playing. I'm glad it was dark so that he wouldn't be able to see the light blush that the words of the song had caused.

His hands fell a bit more down my waist as he pulled me in closer to him. "You smell nice. What kind of perfume is that? Smells like vanilla." His voice was low as he spoke in a hushed tone into my ear.

I nearly forgot how to speak due to the closeness, but I cleared my throat and spoke softly in response to his question, "It's vanilla and brown sugar." I took in his scent as well. His cologne was enough to make me melt in his arms, and it took all of me to not do just that. "And how about yourself? That cologne you have is.. quite amazing actually."

He moved closer to my ear, in which I could feel his warm breath brush against it. "Oh? You like it Ms. (L/n)?" He started to dance a little slower, causing me to slow down as well.

I nodded slowly as my voice started to become a little softer, "Yeah. I really do." His scent was filling up my senses and I was becoming lost in him. This felt better than getting drunk in all honesty, or maybe I was just drunk off of him. How cheesy.

His breath felt a little more intense on my ear as he leaned in closer. "Is it okay if I kiss you?" We only met a few hours ago, and here we were already ready to get lost further into each other. Wordlessly, I just nodded 'yes' to his question, and he started kissing down my jaw. Slowly at first, but then his kisses became a bit more eager and a little more rough, which lasted until he reached the end of my jaw and kissed up to my lips. He lingered his lips in front of mine for a few seconds but it felt like forever. His eyes flickered between my lips and my eyes. I looked into his eyes and they conveyed a sense of hunger. Slowly I started moving in, closing the space between us until there was no more space and our lips collided.

The room fell darker. Kevin's hands slowly started to fall even further down hips before rubbing slow circles with his thumbs. I let out a soft moan, which I thought the music had covered, but he had heard it and chuckled softly into the kiss. His lips felt like missing puzzle pieces against mine. They were warm and soft. My hands made their way from his shoulders, to his neck, and then tangled themselves into his hair. I gently made a fist with one of my hands and it was Kevin's turn to let out a soft noise of pleasure, which caused me to smirk slightly into the kiss.

But then came the time that we had to pull apart for air, and I was already missing his lips. He smiled down at me as we both took each other in.

I let out a soft laugh and he looked down at me with a playful 'What's so funny?' look. "I can now tell everyone I kissed a celebrity." He rolled his eyes and smiled before pulling me into another kiss. This was better way than getting drunk.