Chapter Seven

Madison
Saturday, July 26th

My eyes slowly fluttered open to the sun shining in through the window walls. The sun rose over the tall buildings and reflected against the windows. It was definitely a satisfying view, especially from bed. Louis is so lucky to wake up to such a beautiful scene.

I felt the warmth of another body against my back and finally realized that I was being spooned. I looked over my shoulder to see Louis fast asleep behind me. He looks softer when he sleeps. My eyes scanned him from head to toe to find that he wasn't wearing his blazer and that he had unbuttoned the cuffs of his button-up shirt, along with a few buttons on the front to reveal his tatted chest. His shirt was still somewhat still tucked into his trousers.

Louis' hand was resting on my hip, and it was kind of odd for me as my dress was rolled up close to my hips, nearly revealing what's underneath. I reached down and pulled my dress down a little bit.

I lied my head back against the pillow and released a soft sigh. My eyes scanned the room as I thought to myself about last night. It was pretty interesting, if you ask me. God, if women attack me because they're jealous that I'm with Louis, I don't know if I can handle a relationship with him. I don't want to be physically or verbally attacked again. That would only bring bad publicity to Louis. I can't fight worth of shit. I just got lucky last night when I clobbered Chelsea.

And let's not forget about when Louis got jealous. I've never seen him jealous before, and honestly, it's kind of cute. He's got a pretty attractive representative, but I guess I shouldn't tell him that. His jealously already got the best of him to the point he lied to the man and told him that we were together. God, what if that gets out to the public?

Everyone saw Louis and I together at the party. It's bound to get out there. Especially after I got attacked, he was so protective and possessive. I'm sure our relationship is in question right now. It'll be all over the internet. Then the public will find out exactly who I am and probably shame me, or maybe even Louis. I'm not sure if I want to be the talk on MTV or drama websites such as The Sun. I'd rather not.

I felt Louis moving a bit behind me, his hand gripping my hip to pull me closer to him. I squeezed my eyes shut to pretend that I was asleep. He began to rub his hand up and down my thigh before I felt a pair of lips against the skin of my neck. My body stiffened under the touch, but thankfully, he didn't notice as he continued to press soft kisses against my neck.

I opened my eyes, my brain telling me to kiss him. It's not such a bad idea, really. I've always wondered what his lips would feel like against my own. I moved onto my back and peered up at Louis, who was propped up on his elbow. His hair was falling out of the day-old hairspray as multiple strands hung down his forehead. He looked deep into my eyes before he was leaning forward and pressing his soft lips against my own. My eyes fluttered shut as I began to kiss back. His hand touched the side of my cheek as we kissed passionately, but things were quick to heat up by the time each of our tongues were roaming each other's mouthes. I felt control and dominance radiating off of him.

Louis' hand disappeared from my cheek but instead, landed on my thigh. His hand slid up to the hem of my dress and pushed it up my thighs before he was climbing on top of me. I gladly allowed my legs to wrap around his waist, which forced his groin to press against my own. He began to grind against me and I released a moan into his mouth from the action.

Louis pulled away from my lips and placed them against the skin of my neck. Another soft moan escaped my lips.

"You have no idea how bad I want you," he said, his breath hot on my skin.

I laughed nervously. "I can feel it," I said as a joke.

He chuckled softly in my ear and continued to rock his hips against me. "I knew that dress would cause trouble. You had every single pair of eyes on you. It was so hard to be a proper gentleman, but that's anytime I see you. You're just so beautiful, sweet, and adorable. You make it hard for me to behave."