Chapter Nineteen

Madison
Friday, September 7th

"No, don't shave it!"

Louis sighed and put the razor down, looking at me through the bathroom mirror. I had the biggest puppy dog face on in hopes it would convince him not to. "Madison, I have to shave."

"But I love it! Please don't shave it," I begged.

"I'm shaving it, Madison. I had it trimmed down the last time you begged me not to, but I'm shaving it his time. You can like it or you can deal with it," he said, raising the razor back up to begin shaving.

"No!" I whined. "You look so good with it!"

"Guess I'll look ugly without it," he said, pressing the razor to his face.

"Wow, don't ever let me hear the word 'ugly' come out of your mouth when it's describing you because you are far from that," I said.

Then he was shaving the hair from his face, making my heart break. "No!" I whined. He smirked and shaved more off, probably enjoying my pain. I just stood there with a frown on my face. He finished shaving and wiped his face off from the shaving cream, checking to make sure he didn't miss any spots. His chin was now bare. "Louis!" I whined once more. "Now you look like a skater boy!"

"A skater boy!?" He laughed.

"Yes, a skater boy. And skater boys are douche bags," I said with a pout.

"Get out and finish packing," he chuckled.

I stood there with my arms crossed over my chest with a scowl.

"Go on, scram! We can't be late," he said, shooing me out the bathroom.

I released a groan and stomped out of the bathroom.

•••

I was finally ready. My suitcase was packed to the hilt with clothes to the point I struggled to zip it shut. I literally had to sit on it!

"Madison!" Louis called from the foyer as he had taken his suitcase down to pack it into the trunk of our ride. "Are you almost ready, darling?"

I pulled the handle up to the suitcase and grabbed my purse. "Yeah! I'm ready!" I walked out and entered the dining room. Louis was looking down at his phone but he eventually looked up to see me in my newest outfit he bought me.

I was currently wearing olive green shorts with a brown belt and a navy blue tank top along with some black combat boots and a black handbag. I thought it was casual but stylish.

"You look great," he said with a smile but god, he was looking better. He was wearing a tee shirt with a brown jacket on top with a pair of blue jeans and white sneakers. His hair was lying down today with absolutely zero product, so it looked fluffy and soft.

"Thank you," I said before heading for the elevator. "You look pretty hot too." I smirked and looked back at him and he just chuckled and shook his head.

"Wait, let me make sure everything is turned off." Louis disappeared through different rooms to make sure things were turned off or unplugged. He definitely doesn't need any electrical fires in his million dollar penthouse. I would cry for him. "Alright, it's all set."

I pressed the button for the elevator and it opened up. "How long is the flight again?" I asked.

"Around five, six hours," he said as we boarded the elevator.

I groaned. "That's too long for sitting in one spot the whole time."

"At least it isn't a flight to England because then you would be in a world of trouble," he said and chuckled.