Chapter Twenty-Three

Madison
Sunday, September 9th

Oh god, I'm nervous. I'm so fucking nervous! I'm actually about to—oh my god, this is seriously about to happen. Are my legs smooth? I hope I didn't miss any spots and I'm not patchy! That would be super embarrassing. Either I have hairy legs or hairless legs, not patchy legs!

I ran my hands all along my legs and they were definitely hairless. I'm shaven, showered, teeth brushed, and I even spritzed a little perfume in my hair. I'm pretty sure the perfume was a little much. I probably didn't need to do that. I don't fucking know anymore! I'm a wreck already. I mean, I look good in black lace. At least I've got that going for me right now!

I know Louis is already in bed on his computer. I told him that I would show him his surprise after I shower. He doesn't seem to have any idea of what it could be. Wait, where did I put that Victoria's Secret bag!?

I quickly looked around in a panic but sighed in relief when I saw the bag sitting in the trash. I forgot I put it there. My stomach was doing somersaults and my nerves were practically screaming at me. I'm actually about to have sex with this man. Wait, what if he's not in the mood for sex tonight!? How does one know!?

Madison, breathe. Just breathe and go out there. You've been waiting for this moment for so long. Don't screw it up!

I took a few deep breaths before slipping my robe on and tying it. Oh god, my hands are shaking! He can't see me trembling in fucking lingerie!

I left the bathroom and walked into the bedroom to find Louis still sitting on the bed with his laptop in his lap. He was wearing his glasses again as he clicked through some emails. Is this the right time to—

"Hey, baby," he said, looking up with a smile. "How was your shower?"

How do I reveal myself to him? That sounded a little weird...

"It was good," I said and crawled onto the bed.

"That's good," he said and focused his attention back on his computer. I mentally cursed. I sat beside him in silence for a minute, thinking of what I could do. It took me a few to finally figure something out.

"I have my surprise ready for you," I said and kept an innocent smile on my face.

"Yeah?" He responded as he exited out of his tabs on his computer before shutting it. "And what could that be?" He placed his computer on his nightstand before giving me his undivided attention.

"I'll show you," I said and crawled onto his lap and straddled his legs. He seemed a little confused, but I just leaned in to kiss his lips.

"I thought you said it was clothing," he said, his brows furrowed when I pulled away. Why do men look cute when they're confused?

"It is clothing," I said and smirked. I was then untying the front of my robe, pulling it open, and letting it fall off my shoulders to reveal the lingerie beneath. His blue eyes immediately fell down to look at the lace material.

"Wow..." And he sounded breathless. His eyes couldn't stop scanning my body.

"Don't you like it?" I asked and cocked my head with a smile. He finally met my eyes and I could clearly see the lust in them as there was only a slim ring of blue surrounding the black holes that was his pupils. I pulled the robe away completely and tossed it to the floor. "You look like you like it."

"Do you realize just how sexy you are?" He finally spoke, but I noticed that his voice was a deeper tone. "This is so much better than what I had in mind."