Chapter Twenty

Madison
Friday, September 7th

My eyes watched the palm trees and cars rush by through the window of the vehicle Louis and I were now seated in on our way to Louis' house. I also sent a text to my parents to let them know that I am in fact alive.

I'm pretty excited to see Louis' house. Don't get me wrong, the penthouse is nice, but I like actual houses rather than an apartment. Houses are more homey and comfortable.

The vehicle eventually turned in to a neighborhood that held several gated houses. We drove down a mile until turning down another road and finally arriving at the gates of Louis' house. I was jittery, just really excited to see his house. The shrubbery surrounding the perimeter was hiding the house from my view. I could kind of see the roof.

The driver rolled down his window, dialing in a code until the gates began to open. The vehicle drove forward and around a curve before the house was finally revealed to me. My jaw dropped at its beauty. There is no way in hell this is reality! Oh my god!

It was a white house that stood tall and boxed-like. It was more of a modern architectural structure. From what I could tell by looking through the very revealing windows, it had high ceilings. I also spotted a pool that wrapped around the house. The structure looked like it went on for days. And let me not forget, it's two story's tall. Let's just say it's a lot of house for one person.

"Are you going to stare at the house or are you going to get out and come inside?" Louis asked.

I looked over and found that he was already out of the car peaking in. I quickly scrambled out, making him chuckle at how excited I was. "Slow down, love. You have three weeks in this house."

"Dude, I don't think I will be able to completely explore this house in three weeks!" I said, actually skipping to the entrance of the house like a twelve year-old.

"Now you're just exaggerating," he said, opening the door to the house and walking right in. My nose was immediately met with the smell of food as soon as I walked in. I swear to god if he has a private chef here!

The sound of nails on the floor reverberated through the foyer before Clifford appeared around a corner, his eyes lighting up when he spotted Louis. His legs picked up speed, sort of slipping on the white marble floors as he ran to Louis.

"Cliff!" Louis cheered before the shaggy black and white dog was jumping up onto him. Louis ruffled Clifford's curly fur before telling him to get down.

Clifford saw me and quickly approached me, flopping down at my feet and rolling onto his back so I could rub his belly. Louis chuckled at the dog's actions.

I reached down and rubbed his belly while telling him how much of a good boy he is and how much I've missed him even though it's only been three days.

A couple men walked in through the door carrying our luggage. "Bedroom, Mr. Tomlinson?" One of the men asked Louis.

"Yes, bedroom, please," Louis said with a nod before the men were heading upstairs.

I stood up straight from petting Clifford and saw that Louis was watching at me. I gave him a small smile but then he was approaching me.

"Did you want to shower and change into come comfortable clothes before dinner?" He asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice," I answered.