Chapter 11.

⚠️Adult Content Ahead. [First Sex Scene]⚠️

AN: As a treat, this chapter will be extremely long, written in the POV of both Kylie and Dominic.

Skip this entire chapter if your easily triggered by coercion, mentions of rape and any SA material.

Don't forget to like, share and comment. 💕 Once you've done so, here's a bunch of grapes to enjoy: 🍇

Kylie

"I - I can't do that." I breathe shakily as my body trembled in fear of the man that stood so close to me.

"It wasn't a request Kitten, either you strip..." He mutters darkly, twirling a lock of my hair on his finger before sniffing it, then pulling back just enough to look down at me through hooded eyes.

"Or I rip you out of that fucking dress myself." He finishes coldly before stepping back and crossing his arms.

My eyes fill with frightened tears and I look down, my body heating up at his words.

I felt cornered and helpless as my body shook. I swallow hard and try to calm my haggard breathing before slowly unzipping the expensive material that covered my body.

I hear the scrape of furniture on the floor and my eyes look up to see Dominic getting comfortable in an armchair he pulled to the center of the room before swiftly shrugging out of his jacket, and laying out his pistols on the bed.

I look away from him as the material of my dress pools at my feet.

The room is silent as he examines my body critically. I was wearing a jet black lingerie set Chloe had chosen for me to wear, saying it shaped my body and would make the dress fit better, yet with the eyes of Dominic drinking my half naked body in, I felt exposed to the point of complete and utter nakedness.

I bite my lower lip nervously and hug my body as my heart fluttered and thrummed in my chest.

My brows furrow in confusion as I start to feel hot under Dominic's intense scrutiny.

"Pull your hair." He mutters huskily. With a trembling hand, I tentatively reach up and pull the band that was holding my thick mane of curly hair and it curtains around my face, hiding me away from the man that made me feel conflicting emotions around him.

"Come here." He mutters darkly, and my knees almost give out below me.

His voice had dropped an octave and my stomach plummeted with it.

My skin prickles and my nipples begin to strain against the fabric of my bra.

I move slowly to him and just as I got close enough towards him, he pulls me down, onto his lap. 

I land on his lap with a sharp gasp, my hands coming up to balance my body on his chest.

"You've been a very bad girl kitten." He mutters huskily at me, I stare into his eyes and lick my lip that had suddenly gone dry at the look of unbridled lust that stained his gaze.

His eyes follow that action hungrily and snaps back up to peer at me.

"You've been ignoring me for days. You've denied my touch, yet you've flirted with another man and accepted his touch. You've danced with, and made a spectacle of yourself with another man. Everyone watched you grinding on that fucker. Do you understand what I'm saying, kitten? Do you understand, how this upsets me?" He asks, stroking my thigh, my body breaks out in goosebumps and my breathing becomes shallow as my core pulses and my heart thrums.

It was happening again.

I was being turned on by this dangerous man, and there was nothing I could do to avoid it.