Middle School 2/2

2 weeks passed I've continued cutting myself, I'm still getting beaten and I'm still alone. The thoughts in my head have now become my own. Another boring day to wake up to. Mom isn't home so I haven't really been eating. I walk to school again this morning.

" Yo Deku ."
I keep walking ignoring the angry Pomeranian walking behind me. He runs up in front of me then turns around.
" Yo shitty nerd you've been looking shittier then usual."he says
" Really I haven't noticed thanks!" I reply sarcastically hoping that he will leave me alone. He pushes me onto the ground then walks off. " You know not to talk back to me."

I roll my eyes and stand up. I continue on my way to school. Having the normal routine. It was the final class of the day and their teacher was talking to them.
" So kids I've seen that all of you guys have put in requests to go to different schools. As all of you guys have amazing quirks. And are my students *cough* *cough* I know you will do great.
"Everyone but Deku." Bakugo snickered
" AHEM. Anyways here are the schools everyone choosing to go to. 7 to Ketsubutsu, 4 shiketsu, 3 to Seiai Academy, blah blah blah and 2 to UA.

" 2?! WHAT OTHER PERSON THINKS THEY CAN MAKE IT INTO UA!?" Bakugo shrieks
" Looks here like Midoriya will also be trying to get into UA."
The bell for class runs and everyone starts racing out of the classroom. I slowly start packing my stuff up really in no rush to get home.
"DEKU."
"Oh-h h-hey Kaachan."
"I was suppose to be the only student from this shitty school to make it to UA. Your pitiful quirkless ass never had the chance." Bakugo
" I don't know I thought I could try to get in you know b-but I can stay out of your way.I know I don't have a quirk but.. I thought... like..."
He grabs me by my shoulders and sets off a bunch of small explosions lightly burning them. Then shoves me down, I back away until I hit my head on the chalk board. He walks over and picks up my notebook one of the few things that keeps me going.

"The fuck is this piece of shit? Hero analysis for the future. Ha!" Kaachan states

" Giv-ve it back!" I stammer

" What did you say you stupid nerd." He burns the book then tosses it out the window.

" You know if you want a quirk there is a fast way to do it. Just take a swan diveoff the roof and pray you get one in your next life.

He then proceeds to snicker as he leaves with his other friends snickering behind him. My mind starts chanting
Do it Do it Do it
My body like if in a trance started walking up to the roof I stared over at the edge and looked down it was high enough to kill me if I fell. I took a piece of paper along with me and started writing a note. I slid the note under my shoes when I took them off. I climbed over the railing just sitting there for 5 minutes. I don't know why I waited, maybe I secretly wanted someone to come save me, maybe I still want to live. Tears start sliding down my eyes " fuck, FUCK! I can't do this. I can't leave mom. I'M TO PATHETIC TO TAKE MY OWN LIFE. I'M SUCH A BABY. WHY CAN'T I JUST DO IT." I yell. I put my shoes back on and walked back down I threw the note in a recycling bin and continued down the corridor.

Bakugo's POV lil earlier

'Fuck I think I took it to far. Shit what if that idiot actually jumps.' A small pain spreads across my heart. 'The fuck is this feeling is this guilt of some shit? I should just go check."

" Hey shits I forgot something at school wait for me here." I yell at them. They nod their heads and I start sprinting back to school. When I get closer to the building I see a figure sitting over the edge of the railing. I'm wide eyed in terror my body frozen not being able to move. The figure goes back over the railing and I finally took a breath I did not know I was holding. I keep walking inside just wanting to see the green haired boy. I honestly wanted to wrap my arms around him and hold and.. the fuck am I saying I'M NOT GAY.

I keep walking down a corridor when I see a tear stained Deku emerging from the end he tosses something in a recycling bin and continues down when he sees me he wipes his tears on his face.

"Hey nerd you okay?" I ask

"Peachy." He flashes one of his signature smiles trying to indicate he's fine. I know for a fact he is not fine but I shrug it off. He walks on by me at a fast pace. Me being curious I walk over to the recycling bin to see what he threw out. When I peek over I see a note in it. I pick it up and it reads.

To whoever this may concern

As you may already know I decided to jump off the roof! Don't feel sad about it. This was my own decision. I just couldn't take the abuse anymore. The constant knowing that I will never be anything. That all my dreams I want to achieve will forever be out of reach. Mom this is not your fault at all I love you so much you're an angel. You didn't deserve a son like me you deserved a kid that was going places. A kid that had a chance. Wellllllllllllll that's all I really had to say.

- Your neighbourhoods useless, quirkless good for nothing
Izuku

I led the happy nerd to suicide I feel shocked sad but most of all I feel ANGRY how could I not notice the pain I was inflicting upon him I stormed out of the building and back to my friends.

" Dude what took you so long." one asked

" I couldn't fucking find it okay?" I scream at them. I storm off and they just follow me. ' Fucking extras there like dogs attached to their owner.'

We walked down an alley where I kicked a bottle open.

( y'all know the rest and if you don't I suggest you go watch the anime My Hero Academia.)

( Time skip to the day before the entrance exam.)

Bakugo POV

It's been 9 months since Deku saved me. I've left him alone not because he saved me but because I really felt bad I didn't know what to say though. I wanted to go apologize but I couldn't. Over these past few months you can see that Deku has buffed up. He started smiling a little more and his eyes had a small glint of hope in them. He also was a lot more tired sleeping in class or barely paying attention. I started to question what was going on with him.

Midoriya POV

I've been training with All Might for so long waiting to acquire one for all from him. It's difficult training and I train even out of the schedule which he told me not to do to not over work my body. In class I'm to tired to pay attention so when I get home I study a bunch the exams were tommorow and I couldn't wait. I'm still cutting just not as much recently because I've been to focused on making this dream a reality. The thoughts still go through my head I still have my bad days when I think dying might be the only option. Having AllMight there has been an influence for the better though.

Word count: 1354

I will try to make all my chapter 1000+ words but sometimes they will be shorter depending on the length of the part.

Thanks ^_^