He knows

Bakugo POV

WAKE ME UP WAKE ME UP INSIDE I CAN'T WAKE U...

I slap my alarm clock pratically smashing it. 'Let's fucking do this shit.' I've gotten into this new habit of doing midnight jogs. I enjoy the silence and the emptiness of the streets so it's really the best solution. People always making fucking fun of me for going to bed at 8:30 but I wake up at midnight before going back to bed around 3:00. Another reason why I wake up middle night is when you become a hero you never know when ur shorty shifts will be so your body will have to preform at every hours of the day.

I rub my eyes and grab my sweats and hoodie off my bed side table. I trudge to the door as silently as possible to not wake my parents up. I finally make it to the doorway. I open the door  and swing it back with a *SLAM*

"You shitty excuse of a son you better run before I come beat yo ass." The old hag yells. I snicker at her childishness and a little bit of my own.

I start off with a light jog usually I do about a 1h jog before running for 15 mins, before jogging again for the final 45.

I turn corners and run across roads my feet leading me to where I need to go.

Izuku POV
'Ugh I feel like shit.' I feel 2 rough hands grab my shoulders. I open my mouth to try and say something only to notice that my vocal cords are really damaged and might take a while to heal.

I look up trying to see who found me. You can smell a lot of alcohol coming off this person. I manage to meet his eyes, his eyes were full of lust. I can feel my body start shaking.

"Aren't you a pretty boy. You seem untouched too." He grabbed my body and started pulling me back towards the alley way and out of sight.

"St-top." My voice was rough and shaky from the beatings.

" Why would I I've been blessed with a beautiful body to claim." He pins me up and scans over my body. He's eye raping me.

"I-I'm all-l cut an-and bruis-ed and bl-bloody." His hands only tighten around me harder.

"It makes you so much more attractive." He breathes the strong smell off alcohol drowning my senses.

"You'r-re in-insane!" I spit at him.

"I know."

⚠️ Rape warning⚠️

He starts kissing me I try to scream only for my voice to hurt so much. He starts trailing kisses up and down my collar bone. He trails kisses all the way up to my lips. He crashes his into lips into mine. I can taste the disgusting alcohol. I bite him hard trying to get him off me.

"You fucking bitch. I was going to be gentle with you because it's your first time. But after that I don't think so." My eyes open wide as he pulls my pants down. Exposing my bottom half to the cold night. I shiver as the wind blows.

"Don't worry I'll make you warm soon enough." I start crying so much harder. 'Why does this have to be my first, I was gonna save myself for whoever I truly loved.' He unbuckles his pants his hard member popping out. I stare at him in disgust tears still flossing out of my eyes.

"Are you ready?" He inserts his length and starts pounding in to me rapidly. Against my body's warnings I start screaming and wailing at the top of my lungs. 'It hurts so bad.' Something felt like it tore inside of me and I can feel blood dripping out. 'I'm so disgusting no ones gonna love me I don't deserve it.' I don't know how long it's been since over been screaming and crying but my body is starting to feel really tired. This freak is still relentlessly pounding into me.

"H-help." I whisper hoping maybe the wind will carry it to open ears.

"Deku?" I look over to see that beautiful ash blond hair and this strong piercing red eyes. 'Why Kacchan? He'll hate me even more now. Be even more disgusted by me. Get away forget you saw this.' Everything is beginning to get fuzzy. I felt something release and some warm liquid fill me up. As the man pulled out. My body crumbled to the ground resulting me hitting my head on the wall behind me. My head starts to feel light headed and everything starts getting fuzzy. I can hear loud explosions and some very profane language before I completely black out.

Bakugo POV
( A few minutes before)

I've started to cool down doing a lighter jog before sprinting back home. I noticed that I kinda strayed from my usual road, the words of my mother repeating in my head. Don't go off the fucking path as their is shitty bad people. I'm a fucking hero I can protect myself.

I'm starting to think that I should turn back around something about this place is off. I keep jogging forwards but I can swear I can feel eyes lurking in the shadows. I start jogging faster... faster and a little faster trying to get out. Of this place as soon as possible.

You could hear some noises coming from one of the alleys up ahead disgusting they should get a room. I was thinking of walking across the street to get away but I'M BAKUGO FUCKING KATSUK I'LLGO GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND.

The closer I got towards I could hear small whimpers and pained light screams as if someone was holding injuring their voice from getting any louder. 'Shit someone's getting raped.' I rush towards them to go be the hero I am. I turn the corner and my mouth drops. The luxurious, soft, silky, smooth... green locks, that I've only ever dreamt of running my hands through bloody and dirty; the cute little face of freckles that I could imagine being able to kiss cut and bruised with a help me expression. Those green sparkly eyes so dull so tired. The world shattered, how could the world be so cruel to this cute innocent little boy. What had he done for him to deserve this punishment?

"H-help." He doesn't even know I'm here. It's ok Deku your ok I'm here. 'Say something idiot.'

"Deku?" His eyes filled with something new fear. Is he actually that afraid of me. His eyes start closing. 'Don't you dare don't you fucking dare!'

"IZUKU! YOU BASTARD!" I run over my explosions already blowing up and pummel the guy.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"
I repeatedly punched the dude. He's already passed out but I can't stop, I just can't stop. My body won't let me pull away. I'm wanting to just kill him right now. Screw being a hero I'll become a villain and kill this ass. 'Fuck I can't do that who will protect Deku then?' I throw his body against the wall. I could care less if that dude dies out here.

I rush over to Deku looking over his body. Cuts, bruises, burns all litter his body old scars and that's what I can see with his clothes mostly still on. I pull his pants back fully on.'I'm sorry Deku, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I wasn't fast enough.'

I check his pulse to atleast make sure he's alive. As long as he is alive I will never let him go from now on. 'Wait that dude didn't have a knife on him. Who the hell did this?'

" Just what happened to you?"

Word count: 1307

Sorry that it took so long and that it was short and rushed. Haven't really been inspired but I'm definitely continuing!