Helping him

Izuku's POV

"Deku?"

'Kacchan? What? Why? N-no. Please don't hurt me I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for to happen.' I realise I'm not saying any of these words out loud.

He was staring at me an awfully long time. Glaring at me, judging me. It doesn't take a genius to know what's going through his mind to know how he's going to use this against me. All I am is a disgusting bitch that is a hindrance to everyone. I don't know why or how I got into this school. Why after all the torture some asshole up in the sky decided to try and be nice to me. I didn't deserve it nor did I need it.

He starts taking a few steps towards me. My first instinct to shield my face, the other one to plead for him not to hurt me. But I cut a little to deep today so my body only managed a flinch. Also my throats tired and scratchy from crying for so long could only manage a whimper. He keeps walking towards me as I brace myself for the inevitable impact. I squeeze my eyes shut and turn my head away just waiting.... And waiting.... And waiting....

I soon open my eyes to see his form infront of me and knelt down. His eyes are filled with worry and panic, calculating my every move.

"Hey Izuku, I'm going to touch you ok." He whispers to me not wanting to startle me with a sudden loud noise.

Not trusting my voice I lightly nod my head up and down. Once again I close my eyes waiting for him to punch me, probably just asking to touch me so I know not to attract any attention by yelling. Then I feel to arms wrap around me pulling me onto his lap as he shifts to be sitting against the wall. I instantly relax letting my stomach press against his. I can hear him whisper stuff into my ears and his hand gently rubbing circles onto my back.

Feeling very overwhelmed my eyes instantly start waterfalling again finally having a shoulder to cry on.

Bakugo POV

'Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,FUCK. Why the hell did I leave him?" He's drenched in blood. New lines covering his already beaten body. New lines that I could of stopped. I fucking left someone so mentally unstable alone, after getting raped! Holy shit what should I do? Do I get someone? No he wouldn't want anyone else knowing about this. I'll just comfort him for now and I SWEAR to god that I am never and I mean NEVER letting him out of my sight again.

I walk over across the room and slowly crouch down to the level he's on. I reach my hand out to try and give him a comforting touch but he only flinches away, dammit.

"Hey Izuku, I'm going to touch you ok?" I whisper to him. He just seems so fragile right now like any sudden sounds or movement could send him into a frenzy.

He gives me a reluctant nod before squeezing his eyes shut again. That moment I promised I would never let any harm come to him ever again. I embrace him into my chest. Showing him I'm here, silently promising that he will be okay.

"Shhhhh, it's ok. I've got you. You're okay.  You're special. You're safe never again." The waterworks start acting up. Him finally releasing everything he bottled up. Him finally having a shoulder to cry on.

I continued to rub circles into his back continue to whisper comforting words. It's been awhile I can tell the bell already went off signifying the end of first period. You would think someone would come check on us, maybe send out and announcement asking us to return to class but their was nothing.

The second bell has gone signifying the start of lunch. Izuku's tears have finally started calming down leaving him to just small whimpers and light sobs. Knowing that all the kids will mostly be vacated from the halls, I slowly start getting up. I've had a long time to think and I've decided to go to Aizawa. I know Izuku probably doesn't want help but Aizawa is our teacher.