I'll be here

Aizawa POV

I know what's going through his mind. I wasn't the happiest child in the world either. No matter what I did I was always on the sad side. I really had no reason to be sad either I had a normal life. My old bestfriend, new boyfriend was literally the happiest man alive. But Midoriya he has a reason, he has real pain knows real pain. Currently I'm trying not to go find and kill the asshole that raped him.

Currently I have two kids having a mental breakdown. Midoriya for obvious reasons but Bakugo because he can't help his friend, 'you can't hide your emotions from everyone kid.' we need to find a solution and fast.

"Midoriya will your mother be home to tonight?"

"N-no. Sh-she w-won't noti-tice i-i'm g-g-gone." You could hear Bakugo growl let out a low growl.

"Do you phone her, she phone's
you anything?"

"N-no the l-last t-time I heard her v-voice it-t was a a a month ago."

I need to take this kid to social services. This is not a healthy home life. A kid his age shouldn't always be going to a lonely house. It goes against the rules of parenting really.

"It seems that we will have to remove you from her custody."

"N-NO Y-YOU C-C-CAN'T. please n-no sh-she's all-l I-I h-have l-left." Midoriya starts breaking down. The water works start back up. He shifts so that he's burying his face into Bakugo's shirt. You can start to see the wetness that is seeping through his shirt.

"I'm sorry but-"

"Don't you even fucking say it. Their is no way you're taking him away from auntie. Sure he barely sees her anymore because she spends every second of her life working so they can afford to live. Have you ever thought how expensive this school is? How expensive rent and plumbing and electricity is? Not everyone gets a hero's salary. She is one of the best mother's Ive ever seen." keeping his voice to a hearty growl as to not disturb the boy in his arms that much.

'Why does this have to be so difficult.' Why couldn't I have only been a prohero their was no need for me to take on kids. I should probably tell Allmight this is practically his kid.

"Well then I will be contacting Allmight

"NO! p-please n-no."

"You're a fucking asshole. Giving away difficult problems what kind of teacher are you that you can't deal with your own fucking students. Go to Hell. I'm taking Deku with me. I'll make up some shitty excuse on the way home. Forget I even came to you for help." Is it that a big problem that I'm lazy. Why did they even come to me in the first place? I'm not known for being anything but tired.

He readjusts Midoriya in his arms picks up and starts storming out the door. When he's turn around, Midoriya looks up enough so that my eyes manage to lock into his. The usual bright green orbs now swamped with pain, fear and sadness. He reminds me of my eyes once upon a time.

"Wait.." why am I doing this. "Midoriya will come with me for tonight. I'll take him to his house and such. I have a spare bedroom anyways."

Midoriya flashes me a small smile, turning the outside of his mouth a little upward.

"Thank fuck, I SWEAR to god you better keep him safe or I SWEAR you do not want to face the consequences." I let out another loud over exaggerated sigh at his useless threats.

"Yes Bakugo." 'you're all bark no bite' and roll my eyes.

He shuffles over me and pushes Midoriya into my arms who instantly puts his arms around my neck. Now shifting his weight onto me.