I'm sorry guys

I am really sorry guys but I am no longer going to continue this story. It was really written for fun but then I no longer enjoyed writing it. I was also more down then I am now. With how covid had changed school to I really don't feel like using brain power. Also reading this story makes me cringe really hard and regret so many of my decisions. Also I no longer am as interested in MHA

Butttttt let me give u a summary of how it would've went

Ochacco was going to make fake evidence of Deku cheating. The whole class would get mad at him and kinda start bullying him which would put him into another downhill slump. He would try to kill himself again. Shinsou would say something to Bakugo heartbreaking fall off the edge scene (you know the drill)

There would've been a split ending.

In the first one he fully dies after waking up from a coms making y'all think he would wake up and be okay. Kacchan never moves on and adopts a freckled child that he calls Izuku. Aizawa and Yamada went to therapy for awhile to get over Izuku's death later adopting Eri. As One for All was lost with Izuku AllMight becomes and angry man but that's when Enjoy had his redemption arc. Ochacco spends time in prison for assist in suicide.

The other one he goes into intensive therapy where he would meet Rei and other heroes who lost a screw where he would train on his path of healing and when he gets out he becomes a pro hero. Kacchan and him stay together and they adopt 3 kids from unhappy backgrounds and we have a semi happily ever after.

Once again I apologise if you were enjoying this story.

Peace out luvs

(Also writing a HP story that will probs never come out but I'll publish it if y'all want)