Fall Apart

Bakugo POV

No

No

No,no,no,no,no,no

His arms wrapping around my torso, protecting me. Using his body to cushion my fall. Why didn't I react, it's my fault, it's all my fault.

Why didn't I react, god I'm so stupid. If I just blew up we could've been okay but I didn't, I could've not jumped. Damn what the hell made me want to jump. This is all my fault.

The last few hours have been a blur. He closed his eyes. God he closed his eyes. After that I couldn't move. I blanked, next thing I know I'm here in the hospital. Sure I had a few scratches and a few broken bones but it's nothing compared to the boy barely breathing next to me.

I know that someone heard me and took care of us but I can't remember, god I can't remember anything. All I remember is pain, guilt, regret. I was so irrational. If I just went back down I would've seen him, could've held him and showed him how much I love him, should've just been smart.

I promise when he wakes up I will shower him in love. God I'm never letting him out of my sight again. He will be by my side for the rest of his life, just as he has been, just as he always will be. We'll start our own hero company name it Ground Deku, or something.

God we will become the number one together. I've been so blind that about being the number one. Hell yea I'm going to be number one but him, he is the only one I will let stand by my side. For my whole life I've been trying to keep him underneath me, while all he wanted to do was be able to see my eye to eye. I'm never not being beside him again.

Right now I'm laying in the hospital bed next to his. Having to heal my two cracked ribs, broken arm and leg. ITS torture listening to the steady beep of the heart monitor next to me. Being able to see him completely wrapped in bandages with a tube stuck down his throat. He broke both his arms, fractured his spine, broke his ankle and tail bone, punctured both lungs, cracked his skull a bit. He would be dead if people didn't have quirks to heal him. Just fuck... god it should've been me, I should be in that bed on the brink of death it was my stupidity that made this happen.

They wanted to put us in seperate rooms, but I remember going into hysterics. I need to keep him safe it's like an instinct. God I'm so fucking in love with him, it's disgusting. I don't deserve to get to love him. I don't deserve to get to see his radiant smile. All I've ever caused him is bruises, burns and broken hearts.

So far the whole class has come to visit him. The extras telling him how much they care. Which is bullshit as they never noticed his suffering, never got close enough to try and know him. Most of the faculty have come to see him too, telling him what a good kid he is, lies they barely know him a teacher is suppose to look out for him, half of them have never met him. Aizawa and Mic sensei have been here almost everyday, it's weird as Mic sensei is completely silent and Aizawa is the one talking. Talking about how their going to fix everything, are going to see what he can do about his family. Gosh when they came in they thought he was the one who jumped but I explained everything CRYING! I cried infront of my teachers. Aizawa told me it wasn't my fault, like hell it isn't! God everyone have just been lying, now that I can see it it's disgusting.

It's disgusting that his mom has yet to come visit him. Sure she phones to check up on his condition but she never made the effort to come see him with her own eyes. His bastard of a mentor hasn't came either. For the symbol peace, he really is making me want to start a war. He's his personal student, fuck Izu sees him as a father figure but he can't check up on his son. Izu doesn't deserve this he doesn't deserve any of this.

He deserves so much he's always sacrificed things for others. He's always just wanted to help people. His life has been shit and all I've given him is shit. If I could go back, I would never let him go. He doesn't deserve the pain, the hurt or.. or... Fuck just how the fuck haven't I realised how shitty his life is.