New Bond

Bakugo POV

*Knock knock*

The only thing we could think was shit. If someone heard what we were saying alot could be blown. I don't think the nerd wants those extras knowing about his situation. Currently we're kinda holding our breath praying that they'll just leave or something.

"Ummmm guys we're going to go do some bonding games and we're inviting you down." The stupid bubbly voice of round cheeks yelled.

I don't really like her. Maybe it's the fact that she's a close friend of Deku's or their is something just off about her.

I don't want to and I can tell it's going to take me a while to get him to eat. So I just wanted to shut this stupid idea down. "NAH WE'RE FUC-"

"Yay Uraraka-san! We'll be down there soon!"

I was about to explode, literally. I could tell this was part of Izuku's plan to get out of eating. I understand their is some sort of mental block thing but we just want him to get better!

"Okay guys be down in ten." I literally wanted to throw up at her overly cheerful voice.

Izuku starts shifting on my lap to get up. As if I was letting him leave. I decide to pull him back and stick the spoon in his face again.

Izuku POV

"I'm not letting your of this too until you take 2 bites of food and I watch you swallow them."

I give him the biggest pout but I reallllllly want to go bond with the class. Even though I hate myself I love the class and I'm so happy that I have all of them.

"Please it's just two bites. I know it's hard but I need you to eat." He hesitantly reaches the spoon up to my mouth and I take my first bite. It tastes really good as it's Kacchan's cooking but it doesn't leave a good feeling in my stomach.

"Just one more okay." He reaches the spoon up again but this time I really don't want to have to take another bite. So he shoved it into my mouth and made me swallow it. I can feel it unhappily settling into my stomach and I knew I would deal with it later but for now their's games downstairs.

"Let's go Kacchan!" I grab his hand and try to pull him out of the room but he just takes the food, wraps it up and places it in the mini fridge all the while I'm pulling his hand!

"Kacchan come onnnnnn." I pull harder and he rolls his eyes before following me out.

"I'm only doing this for you nerd." I give him a hug as I am thankful for everything and you can see him turn red in the face. I hope he's okay and is not getting sick or anything.

"Are you feeling okay? You look sick. You don't have to push yourself for me."

"N-No I'm fine and I'm not suck get away from me nerd and I owe you this one." I started to blush at how close I was and I hid my face in his side, which made me blush more feeling how fit he is.

We start walking towards the common room and you can tell that the party has already started. The laughing, screaming and chatter bouncing off the walls. I can feel Bakugo tense, his smile turning into his signature face of indifference. Bakugo is actually very shy and dislikes socializing but he is very prideful so instead of turning into a stuttering mess like me, he turns nasty. He would deny everything but it's something I've noticed as I've admired him for so long.

"You know we can turn around, we don't need to go. If you're tired and rather just Netflix in our room I understand."

"Shut up stupid nerd. You want to go so let's go. I'll be fine." He growled out.