I'll be better

Izuku POV

Darkness that's all I can see. Waves and oceans of darkness. Is that a light? Wait I'm not moving why is it getting brighter? Stop. I don't want to see the light. Ahh. What where am I? Rows of desks and chairs the blackboard at the front. Why am I here? I don't want to be back here, why? Is that me? No..

"Hey freak! How you doing you little whore? Fucking look at me when I talk to you." He slams 'my' head into the desk. Digging his nails in hard enough to make me bleed. "You see those words on the desk freak that's all you are. You fucking looking?" Of course I remember this 3years before UA "Fucking read them out to me!"

My tears were falling on to the desk just like my blood was falling into my neck. "w-wort-thless." He grabs my head back and throws it back down into the desk.

"LOUDER."

"WO-ORTHLESS, F-FRE-EAK, UN-UNLOVABLE, WH-WHORE, US-SELESS."

"Haha, yourself so fucking pathetic. That's all you'll ever be understood. No one will or can ever care for you." He walks away snickering to himself. I cried for an hour after that. It's not like his words hurt they just made me feel less human made me feel like I was worth less then other people but I am right? Quirkless people will always be worth less to society.

I start walking forwards going to go comfort my younger crying self. No the light again don't take me somewhere else I don't want to n-no. Why?

My vision returns to me slowly undizzying my head.

"The fuck is this piece of shit? Hero analysis for the future. Ha!" Kaachan states? Wait no I don't answer to be here. He's not like that anymore.

" Giv-ve it back!" I stammer. I didn't want to say that stupid voice, that's not in my control.

" What did you say you stupid nerd." He burns the book then tosses it out the window. He then grabs me and starts kicking me punching me hitting me.

It wasn't like this before. It was only words only words that led me to this.

" You know if you want a quirk there is a fast way to do it. Just take a swan diveoff the roof and pray you get one in your next life." I did try Kacchan. You weren't there nobody was I did want to I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I couldn't.

I turn to look up at him. When I meet his crimson eyes. They're cold and dead. I shut my eyes to avert his gaze but I when I open them I see I'm no longer there I'm on the roof.

My feet are infront of me taking step after step. 'No stop! I don't want to.' I have no control over my body slowly walking towards the edge. The skies are gray, the silence of the streets are deafening. I'm so close to the edge.

The wind that's all I can feel the wind wrapping around my body. The crisp cool air flowing on my face. The hard ground rapidly approaching getting closer, closer, closer. I brace myself for impact but nothing comes.

Once again opening my eyes I'm back in the dark space. Returning to where I was before. The outlines of figures quickly approaching me.

"Midoriya? Ugh. I can't believe I helped you at exams I should of just let you fall on your face, left you to be the weak son of a bitch you are. Can you just leave me alone though I don't want to be your friend. Stop fucking bothering the rest of us."