First Day

I couldn't sleep last night my anxiety getting to me. I didn't really deserve to come I got in solely on rescue points. I understand that part of being a hero is rescuing people but in the exam they're technically pity points. Of course all I will be able to get is pity. Allmight has not been in contact with me this whole time. I've been guessing he's probably ashamed of me. He's probably debating wether asking for his power back to give to someone else. I was given everything and I couldn't even come out on top. Bakugo always manages to why can't I? I just wanted to be a normal kid and normal nowadays is having a quirk. I didn't want to be normal on borrowed power.

The alarm finally goes off signalling the start of this exhausting day. I walk over to my wardrobe and take out the uniform. I can't believe I honestly managed to get one of these. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. Their are dark bags under my eyes from not sleeping, my face has also gone pale. ' I'm still so chubby, I'm small and chubby.' I poke my stomach and cheeks seeing as they jiggle still. I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder. I walk downstairs to be met by no one absolutely no one. I walk to the kitchen to see a yellow sticky note taped on the fridge.

Izuku

I had to go into work early. Duty calls. I'm so sorry that I can't see you off today. I love you soooooo much. Go follow your dreams become a hero.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
                                 Mom

' I don't deserve someone as amazing as her.' I hesitantly walk to the door and start making my way downtown.

" Yo Shitnerd What the hell are you wearing?" The angry blonde storming up behind me and latching onto my shoulder.

" T-the u-uniform Kacchan."My body tended under his touch. I hate it when people touch or get to close to me I always feel so vulnerable.

" That's the UA uniform and I know for a fact that nobody would let someone like you into UA." Someone like me. I don't know either why they let someone like me in.

"I actually g-got a quirk." I have to be so flipping nervous and stumble over my words I'm such a loser.

"Tch, no way in hell you were just a late bloomer that's no a thing." He growls at me and squeezes my shoulder really hard. I let out a small yelp and coward away from his touch.

" Y-yeah I am-m o-ok?" I could feel my eyes start to tear up.

"Tch." He let go. He looked at me expecting me to say something else. His eyes locked with mine I looked away not being able to meet them. He started walking away mumbling something underneath his breath. Once he was far enough out of range I felt air start to refill my lungs. I checked my watch seeing that I was later then I wanted to be. I kept my head down while navigating the streets afraid that I would meet the wrong person if I were to look up. I finally saw the giant UA building ahead of me I pick up pace and walk in the building. It was HUGE I was really happy that I got to be here. I finally find the oversized door that says 1A on it I take a deep breath and swing the door open.

" Please take your feet off the desk as it is disrespectful to this establishment."
I sighed seeing the blue haired man and Bakugo yo faces I didn't want to have in my class. ' Of course they're in my class. They're so much stronger and better then me I probably should just drop out. He comes from such a strong family of heroes and Bakugo is Bakugo. I just sh...'

" Hello anybody in there?" The brown haired girl from before stood waving her hand in front of my face. Being shocked and a complete waste of space I can't respond properly.