Reunions

Midoriya POV

I'm so tired I've been sitting in this class for a whole entire hour. I don't see the point in learning geography when we're going to be hero's. After the random lesson on god knows what, I can finally start on my way home.

"Hey Deku! You've been looking a little down lately. Anything I can do to brighten your smile?" The clingy brunette says.

"No I'm okay just feeling really tired lately, been staying up watching those Allmight documentaries to late." I flash her one of my biggest fakest smiles to seal the lie. 'I'm such a rude person lying to someone who is simply trying to care about me.

"Oh yeah, ok! See ya tommorow!" So easily fooled everyone is so easily fooled. I chuckle to myself knowing that nobody knows, no one will ever know.

It's a cloudy day, telling me something is going to go wrong. When it's cloudy it's usually hiding something telling me to watch every corner and every turn I make. You can see all the smiling students walking home with their friends maybe going to the mall. You can see the younger kids getting picked up by their parents to go to the park. I wish I could of had more of that but things got difficult in my life pretty quickly. Dad left when I was young so I have no memory of him. Mom had to get more jobs leaving me alone. Kacchan left and started to bully me. 'What I would do to of had a full childhood.'

When I finally get home their was no surprise that the door was locked again. 'I know she's working hard but I haven't seen her in months. This endless loneliness is really starting to take a toll on me.' I turn on the lights to the apartment and throw my bag in the nearest corner. The yellow paper not going unproved ad he flops onto the couch. He just stares up at the ceiling regaining his thoughts. 'Another yellow sticky note eh? Maybe I should just leave her a green one.'

I muster up the strength to walk to the kitchen to read the note she left for me.

Hey Izuku can you go buy these groceries.

- milk
-bread
-spring rolls
-chocolate sauce
-etc.

From, Mom

I can feel myself start to tear up reading this. The note not a hint of love in it. This is how the notes have lately been sounding lately. This one hit hard though as she didn't even care to write love in it anymore. From and love have the same amount of letters in it, it's not like she was just shortening it. 'It's funny how something so small can make someone feel so appreciated.'

I kinda just sit there crying for a bit before going up to the bathroom and locking it just in case. I stare at the shiny blade in my hand the shiny blade that my body has a physical pull to.
'Is it even worth it? Why stay? For your mom? She wouldn't even notice she's never around the house anymore? How long would it take for someone to notice? Would anyone even notice? Of course no one would notice. It would take them weeks to.' He subconsciously started sliding the blade over his wrists.   He might of stayed in that room forever captive in his own thoughts if it wasn't for the fact that he accidentally cut to deep. ' Should probably bandage this up.' He got to work wrapping his wrists before pulling on a oversized white hoodie. 'No will get suspicious if I don't act or dress suspicious.' This hoodie he felt he could hide behind as nothing could hide behind it. He marched into his room to grab some of his own money to go buy the groceries that he would never eat.  'Doesn't even leave me money anymore.' I grab my keys and walk out the door. I go walk down the crowded streets bustling people. People. People oblivious to everything that happens around them. No one cares to look around them they only ever chose to look at forward. No one cares to use the energy to squint to find the stuff looming in the darkness. No one cares to reach down to pull them out. I arrive at the store. And buy mom's groceries. 'As long as she's happy.'