Adjusting

Izuku's POV

I wake up an feel really nice and warm. I blink my eyes open and with hazy vision check around me. I can see that I'm in a bedroom and I'm cocooned in blankets. I turn my head and see one form next to me and another form on the other side.

I'm about to start freaking the hell out, when the events of yesterday come back to me. I start blushing because my teachers know everything. They held me comforted me, shared with me. I feel more connected to them then I do with my mom right now.

I climb out of bed and go find my stuff over in the other room. I grab out a white hoodie with the face part of my costumed inked on in a green that matches my hair; I got it custom made as a birthday present to myself because mom forgot and I decided to treat myself. I slid on some black jeans to.

I start rifling through my bag trying to find my blades, gun or noose but it seems clean. They took the time to remove any article that I could injured myself with. Yesterday two very busy hero's took time to help useless me.

Feeling as if I owe them I decided to make breakfast for them. Image my way to the kitchen and pull out the bacon and eggs. I crack a few eggs into a bowl and mix it with milk before pouring it into one pan to let it cook. Then I start frying the bacon in the other pan. The eggs are done so I take them off and put them on a different hotplate and lightly turn it up to keep them warm. I pop a few pieces of toast in the toaster and start preparing some coffee to.

I start to hear shuffling coming from down the hallway and then the loudest groan/sigh you might ever hear. Aizawa Sensei is definitely not a morning person as anyone can tell. Things then go silent as I'm taking the bacon off the frying pan. I start getting a little suspicious but start playing the food anyways. I was almost done when something flew around my wrist pulling me down and pressure was added on top of me.

"Oh shit, Midoriya, I thought you were an intruder totally forgot you were here." He releases me from his grip and pulls me back up.

I can feel wetness start forming around my wrist. 'Flummery one of my cuts reopened itself.' Hisashi sensei then comes into the room.

"Ohayōgozaimasu Midoriya. You made breakfast for us! THANKS!" Even in the morning he will always be loud.

"Yeah it was the least I could do after yesterday. Hope you like bacon and scrambled eggs though didn't want to make a mess with pancakes." I hand them both their plates and send them to the table where the pepper, ketchup, coffee, cream and sugar are already set out.

I'm trying to sneak out of the room so that I can wash and rewrap my arms but luck isn't always on my side. A small creak of a floorboard and my cover is blown.

"Aren't you going to come eat with us little listener?" I turn around so my body faces them. I see Yamada Sensei look at me quizzically and Aizawa Sensei looked understanding.

"No I already ate before you got down." I try to run off again.

"Bullshit, their is no dirty plate." Of course Aizawa Sensei had to pick up on that detail.

"Honestly though it's just I'm not very hungry."

"Bullshit again, you didn't have dinner last night and for a growing boy you need to eat more."

"Well their's no more anyways and honestly I'm not hungry."

"Grab yourself a plate and fork, and come sit down." I let out a sigh knowing I'm fighting a losing battle.

I sit down next to him and he shifts a little portion of his food onto my plate. Yamada sensei mimics his actions giving me a decently sized proportion. Even though it's alot more then I wanted.