Exams

I was really stressed I just got this quirk THIS MORNING and I haven't even had time to try it out. As I finally make it by the entrance I trip bracing myself for the fall. I flinch when someone touched my back. I open my eyes to see a girl with brown hair holding me by my backpack. 'I'll have to add 2 cuts later one for being clumsy and one for bothering her.' I think to myself. She was talking I was to deep in thought to care to listen I just kinda stared. She finished talking and walked away. I was snapped out of my trance I told myself to cut a few more times later. I put on my bravest smile and walked in I found a seat after realizing it was next to Bakugo. I didn't say anything just wrote in my notebook. Present mic thee PRESENT MIC stood in front of me I was shocked lost for words. Present Mic started explaining. 'Ok so what would be a good enough score? Maybe around 40 let's aim for 40. Ok to do so I either need to take out 40 one pointers or 20 two pointers. Knowing my capabilities and how useless I am there is no chance that I could beat a third level or maybe just one or two. Maybe I could let other people damage them and then I could finish but that's not very heroi...

"In addition you over there with curly hair. You've been muttering non-stop. It's distracting! If you're hear on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately." A tall man with blue hair was obviously addressing me. I didn't even realize I was mumbling. I put my head down ashamed. 'Of course I don't belong here. This is UA! It's no place for a useless nerd like me. Why would I even think of trying. There's plenty of people here who actually have talent I might just leave. Just look at the blue haired kid, I can see that he is Ingenium's little brother. I'm just going to quietly sneak out of here, apologize to all might and return his power.'

"CAN ALL PARTICIPANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THEIR ASSIGNED ARENA YEAHHH." Screeched Present Mic

' Schnitzel doodle I'll have to go with them.' The stampede of kids bustling over him everyone so excited to become a hero. 'I don't deserve to be here they're all coming here with their own power, I'm just a kid who borrowed it from someone.

He arrived at the giant gates marking his start. 'Oh there's the girl that helped me this morning. I might go stand next to her. Look a little less lonely.'

"I would not go distract the young lady. She is trying to concentrate." The blue haired man from earlier said.

"Oh yeah s-sorry."

Idiot

'Stupid I should've known I shouldn't go up I'll add more cuts later. I don't know even what my total is. I should return the power to allmight after. Maybe I should walk out rig...

"OK PARTICIPANTS START!"

Everyone runs through the giant doors as they open. I stand there dazed there dazed still in my own thoughts. Reality finally hits me and I race off into the arena. ' I just need to get a few where anywhere.' The robots were being taken down left and right I had no chance to do anything.
Pathetic
Failure
'I can still find one I'm not giving up yet.' Giant vibrations are heard and felt across the arena. Students start running in the opposite direction as if they were running from something. I turn around seeing the 0 pointer but it was massive! I was also going to turn around until I saw the brown haired girl trapped underneath some rubble. Everyone was oblivious to the fact that she was lying there. 'There's no way I can defeat that thing. They wouldn't let someone die right?'

Killer
Pussy

' You know what I'll die trying. At least it won't look like a suicide and maybe people won't think of me as wimpy anymore.' I run over trying to lift the rubble off of her only to realize I couldn't.

Weak
Pathetic

I have no other options. I concentrate on trying to feel the power. I feel something bubbling inside of me I focus on my legs and leap making me fly through the air. I then concentrate it on my arm. My arm connects with the robot and I can see that it's starting to fall backwards away from the girl. ' I succeeded she's ok.' My body starts falling down. 'This is the end I can finally die in peace. I just want to say I love you mom carry on living. You won't have to support me anymore.'
I close my eyes and let my body fall limp as I fall to the ground. I take one final breath. Smiling as I fall. I brace myself for the impact. I don't feel it though my body goes light. 'The girl did she honestly save me? No... why? I'm just going to fail allmight.' "One point if I can only get one point I would be ok." My vision starts going black. I finally pass out not being able to continue. The voices in my head growing loud as all I can do is listen.

You failed all might he's going to be mad. You should just die it's the fastest way to give allmight his power back. He could chose someone better then a depressed useless piece of trash. No one would notice if you disappeared no one would care. Not even with a quirk are you strong. Nothing will make you strong.
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WEAK.

I finally manage to open my eyes.

"Ahh young Midoriya you're finally awake." The one person I did not want to see stood before me. I felt bad I didn't want to meet his eye I just stare into my lap to scared to meet his eye.

Look he's disappointed in you
He won't say it though

" ahh you finally woke up. That was some major damage you took. You have to be more careful. All might you have to take care of him better."

Look you're making Allmight get punished.

"Young Midoriya I must go. You will be getting your letter in about 2 weeks. Until then you should rest up."
He exits the hospital room.

Look he couldn't even stay in the room for long.

"Well you can leave whenever you're ready." The old woman smiles at me. I return her smile but weakly. I grab the bag located at the end of my bed and rush out the door. I find my path back home and walk through the door.

"Baby you're home how did it go? Are you ok? How do you feel? How do you think you did?" I love her so much she's so sweet I just can't right now.

"Hey mom. It went great. I'm just really tired I'm going to head to my room."

"Ok should I make some katsudon for dinner to celebrate?"

"No I'm not really hungry I'll just have a big breakfast tomorrow."

"Ok I love you."

"Love you to."

I rush into my bedroom and lock the door. I jump onto of my bed and just start crying and screaming into my pillow.
Ha the baby is crying again. You haven't cut yet you know. All this time wasted crying you could be actually fixing yourself.

'Ha yeah.' I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I open one of the drawers and pull the razor out. I smile an honest happy smile. As I start pulling the blade across my wrist, thighs and even a few across my stomach. Everything is stinging. 'I'm so pitiful cutting to deal with my problems.'
I shower the crimson liquid filling the drain. Washing away the sin I just committed. I return to my room and just lie awake thinking not being able to get a wink of sleep.

The next 2 weeks pass in a blur I barely left my room barely ate. I just kinda cut and laid on my bed thinking. I was in the kitchen eating when the letter came.

"Izu-Zuzu-zuku the letter h-here."

"Huh? Ok, thanks."

She hands me the letter I just stare at it awhile.

You failed
You didn't make it in
What are you even holding your breath for
You have no chance

I look at the letter I'm holding and go to my room I throw it on my desk not wanting to even look at it. 'I should at least look at it before throwing it out.' I grab the letter and rip it open.

"Young Midoriya I am here to congratulate that you made it in!"
The letter kept talking but the last words I heard was you made it in ringing in my head.

Word count: 1506