My son

Aizawa Pov

He's been unresponsive since waking up. He cried his eyes out before, passing out. I laid him back in his room before trying to figure out what happened.

I asked around the heroics departments and it turn out there was an attack against AllMight. They're trying to sweep this one under the rug. Even though AllMight is retired they're still trying to make it seem like he's invincible. It's pathetic really they're still clinging onto the fact, that AllMight is a symbol of peace. They need to move on holding onto a man that can no longer protect himself. I'm all fairness thought Endeavor is not the best role model.

It's wrong for me to think that I should have a say on a popularity pole, when I tend to stay on the other side of it. I've always wanted to save people I don't need recognition for it. Being able to inspire the next generation is also important hell why do you think I'm a teacher. I know how difficult it is to be an aspiring hero. Nowadays it's so competitive to get into. Traumatic for knew people to join. People blatantly ignoring that the danger will always exist and guarding the world from ur will only expose it more in the end.

All Might is an asshole though, he hasn't actually tried to contact Izuku yet. We all know how he's Izuku's mentor, role model and just overall favorite person. It pisses me off that he completely ignored his responsibility over the child. What I hear he's been ignoring the kid for 3 months. Stated some bullshit about how he was in America. We all know how he's been pampering himself since retirement. With all the money he has he's been spending it like a lunatic.

Also when I did bring up the fact that Izuku was harming himself he was impassive. He told me not to send him to get special help as it would taint his image, not Izu's image HIS! I of course wanted to get him some medication and a therapist but as Nezu gave AllMight priority over the kid as he is his personal mentor. I know it's more then just being a mentor there's the fact that AllMight for a long time was a father figure to the kid, he never even realized how much he meant to this kid. AllMight means the world to this kid. God I just want to give him a piece of my mind.

It's not what I should be focusing on though. Currently I have a child who will be in who knows what state when he wakes up. He's always been fighting his own internal battle but when we're finally making progress the world just blocks us again. We're fighting a difficult battle but I will put all my effort into winning it.

Currently Yamada is out filling in temporary guardian forms for Izuku until we can find out how we're going to deal with situations. I'm currently leaning towards fully taking him in and I don't think Yamada opposes to it. We all know he's a good hard working kid. Who just needs to learn a little self preservation and selfishness.

The kid was so close, just so damned close. The child deserves the world after everything that happened to him. After everything he's dealt with. He's a good kid it pains me to see him like this. He wouldn't even accept the food I gave him. I don't know if he slept at all or just stared at the wall all night. It's been around 20h if I've seen him do anything but pee. It's difficult taking care of a kid. I'm lucky I have this wonderful man who's here with me guiding the child.

The path ahead of him is difficult and it's going to take a lot of time for him to be able to achieve his goals. The mental strain that comes with being a hero is tiring. I am lucky that I got this teaching job it makes me feel more human. The loneliness that comes with being a pro hero. Having to impress people with some fake persona all the time. Where they don't really care about you just what cool thing you'll be able to do next. It's why I chose to be an underground hero. Some days Hizashi comes home crying into my lap, ranting on the slander he was subjected to or when either one of us comes back silent as we were just that minute to late. I'm so grateful that he also will have someone to come home to.