Other side of things

I decided to add music because why not?

It's been about a month since that happened. I haven't improved, I've kinda started to go down hill. I'm no longer eating, no longer sleeping and now I'm getting urges to cut so often that sometimes I have to do it in school. This mask I put up is working like a charm. The persona I put up working like a charm. It's fooled everyone, it's fooled people so much that I even got to have a few friends. They call us the Deku squad which is kinda funny, Deku means useless so they're calling themselves the useless squad. Bakugo also made friends it's funny seeing how much he actually enjoy's being around them, even though his pride stops him from saying anything. I willed myself to stand up and get ready for another long painful day.

I walk into the bathroom to freshen up. Cringing at my ugly self. ' I'm so ugly,'
The dark bags under my eyes and how my sling has gone sickly pale. I grab some concealer and place it over my eye bags to make them look natural. I lift up my shirt and just stare. ' I'm so fat, these scars are so ugly, why can't I even look good? I'm short and chubby.' Most of the scars weren't even from self
harm the ones on my torso were more from the stupid children in middle school. I brush the greasy piece of doodoo on the top of my head. I look in the mirror one last time. ' Smile. All I have to do is smile.' The corners of my mouth turning upwards. Anyone could see how my smile didn't reach my eyes how it really looked out of place on my face. But nobody really cared to notice. No one wants to help me anyways. With that I make my way out the door.

Sighing I look up at the sky to see that it is going to start raining. Rain is just the clouds crying from holding to much weight I like to say. I like to think of myself as a cloud sometimes. Light and fluffy until they no longer can hold that form anymore.

I smile thinking how crazy I must sound comparing myself to a cloud.

"Yo Deku." I'm not in the mood Kacchan. Just leave me alone.

"You going to say anything? I know you're an idiot but do you not know how to speak?" He grabs my shoulder ruffly and spins me to look at him. I just flash him one of my signature smiles and continue walking I can see him kinda just stare at where I used to be.

Bakugo POV

The hell was that? He fucking ignored me. That fucking Deku ignored me... he ignored me? He doesn't ignore me he always responds with his cut.. not cute annoying, yes annoying stuttering. The look in his eyes when he faced me. No sparkle. They looked dull, lifeless. 'What the hell is wrong with him?' I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried. He's been acting weird lately. Other people don't seem to notice they don't know Deku like I do. 'Really good fucking friends if they can't notice somethings up. I don't know how long ago this weird behaviour started but It was a slow change. It started with him just mumbling. The mumbling started after we stopped being friends. I just thought it was part of him being a nerd or some shit. Then it continued with the blank stares off into space and the everyone once in awhile flash of sadness in his eyes. Nothing to concerning right? Like we're teenagers we're not always on the ball. I wanted to say something to him ask him why the hell he's acting so weird, so I did the closest thing possible beat the shit out of him.

It pissed me off so much for so many different reasons. I was pissed off for hurting him. I was pissed off that he would still smile at me. I was pissed off that he never talked back to me. Like holy shit if you want to be a fucking hero you got to be able to fucking stand up to assholes.

It pained me beating the shut out of him but I don't know why but I still did. I regret what I did immensely but he'll never know.

The issue was he got worse I didn't ever get nicer which is my fault but he would be gone for days not even acknowledging the world around him. You could see the the boy was getting more frail more jumpy. Just someone saying his name striked so much fear into his eyes. But even then that stupid nerd would always smile when he saw me. Why didn't I confront him. I just wanted to apologize, I needed to but I never did. I couldn't.

After he pulled that stupid fucking stunt to save my life. He started smiling a little more being a little more happy. Yes he was tired but I caught it that glint of hope in his eyes. I used him saving me as an excuse to no longer hurt him.

I was overjoyed that I got into UA, like  I mean I was getting in no matter what but  I was still ecstatic when I did. When I found out that Deku also made it I was furious. Seeing him wearing that stupid UA outfit. He also then fucking lied to me, late bloomer my ass. There is no fucking way that he is a late bloomer. That's not even a fucking thing! He just kept lying though. I walked away mumbling under my breath

good luck you shitty nerd you'll need it and it's Boyce that you haven't ditched me just yet.

I was happy that he still got to be i the same school as me I can still see his shitty smile. That day he freaking fell asleep in class and I had to wait him up because no else cared to. The scars I saw from his quirk if it hurts him that much he should not be using it. If he dies I would never be able to forgive myself. Even with his quirk he came last. Just like a Deku. Since that day he's been different sadder, smaller in a way. His smiles no longer reach his eyes I know I finally have to reach out to him. I kinda feel though it's now to late to apologize. I'm not gonna leave him alone anymore. His friends are shot to not notice. No wonder there the Deku squad they're all useless. I won't let him slip away. This time I'll hold him close. I'll cherish what a precious soul he has.

Word count: 1147

Kinda a shit chapter I just felt I needed to do one of these

If you have any ways that I can improve my story I would love to hear them.