Leave me

Bakugo POV

I seem to just stare at the collapsed form on the ground. His eyes closed and him bleeding from many different places. When you stare at this facial expression he seems calm and peaceful even with what's happening. No matter how hurt he is he will always try to reassure you even when he isn't in control of his actions.

I manage to snap out of my thoughts to go pick him up. When his boy just hangs limp in my hands, that's when the panic really stays kicking in. 'Shit, Fuck, Fuck this shit.' I start speed walking home going as fast as I can without injuring the frail boy in my arms. Very few seconds tuning in so that I can just barely hear his shallow breathing. 'Where should I go?' I didn't want to bring him to my house because I don't think he wants to many people around him right now. "I can go to his house Auntie will know what to do!" I change my route a bit to get to his house faster. The apartment complex in view. His breaths start sounding a little more quiet a little more strained. 'Come on, come on, it will be okay, we're almost there.' I don't know who I'm trying to reassure anymore myself or Deku.

I enter the apartment building and run up the stairs, not bothering to use the elevator. I bang on the door so hard that a little more pressure will bring the door down.

"Aunties Inko? Are you in there please open up. It's D-Izuku. Please. Open." I can feel the wet tracks signifying tears falling down my face. No noise can be heard coming from inside the apartment.

'Is Auntie even home? Fuck what should I do?' My mind starts racing I know I can't bring him back to my house. In definitely not bringing him to the hospital. Even though I really should bring him, I feel he wants this to be confidential just between us.

'The key! The key!' I gently lay Deku against the wall making sure that he won't fall over. I reach into the plant pot and bring our the key. Everything's going to be ok. I twist the key and push the door open. All the lights are off and there has been no signs of life as of recently. I carry Izuku all the way up into his room and lay him in his bed. 'Shit I'm not a doctor. Stupid Katsuki not thinking shit through.'

I start by taking his shirt and pants off so I'm able to assess the damage. 'Holy shit!' I thought it looked bad before seeing things now he looks alot worse. Alot of dried blood lays attached to his skin, bruises litter his skin, words carved into his skin, burns making the already red skin redder. If you look close enough you can see that there was alot of old damage too maybe dating all the way back to years ago. The most concerning thing though we're the cuts all over his arms, you can tell that they're obviously self inflicted.

I decide to go get a wet cloth to try and wipe away some of the blood. I cringe every time I take off another layer to see the damage laying underneath. He also flinches every time I rub him the wrong way. It's been a good 20minutes and I finally managed to wipe all the blood away. The words fat, fag and failure written into his stomach. The faded scars also having words like freak, useless and weak. You can see many more self inflicted scars all over his arm up and down his thigh some lines even making their way across his stomach. 'Shit fuck deku what in the world.'

I rummage around in the first aid kit trying to find the bandages but with no luck. 'Where the hell did you keep the bandages?' A thought strikes me and I make my way over to Deku's personal bathroom. I step inside and it's not a friendly sight to be greeted with. Alot of blood stains on the floor and in the bathtub, different blades cover the sink counter, bloodied bandages lay inside the garbage. It looks like a murder scene just without the body to go with it.

'How long, how frickin long has this all been going on? How long has he been feeling like this? How long have I been oblivious?' My heart feeling heavy I grab the roll of bandages and make my way back to my sleeping angel. Gently and carefully I start rapping the bandages around him, trying to cover every sound that I can. I start humming to help calm my own nerves. The amount of bandages I used makes him look like a mummy but hey I'm not a fucking doctor. I pull up a chair taking his hand in mine and just try to relax. My thoughts not really helping with that task. If only I had held him close and never let him go, then maybe maybe we wouldn't be in this situation. I can barely hear Deku breathing and it's really starting to take a toll on my anxiety. When I'm nervous I like to clean. I left my angel laying on his bed and walk into the common rooms hoping to find a mess. Thing is they like to keep their house pretty clean so you don't really find much. I settled on just dusting and shining I made my way over to the kitchen to grab some supplies from underneath the sink. Don't ask me why I know where the supplies are I just do.