Practically Perfect

Izuku POV

This has honestly been the best time of my life. Maybe the second best after meeting Allmight and getting his quirk. I've never felt so loved in my life. Kacchan is a more affectionate person then you would think. Always cuddling me and even though he still tries to deny the fact that he loves hugging. The Twenty-one hugs I get a day would say other wise. I'm guessing he's so affectionate as Auntie Mitsuki didn't give him the most hugs. They still have a gre-interesting relationship but they care about eachother a lot. He also might of been more cuddly if he didn't care about his ego so much.

After getting out of the hospital Kacchan took me back to cuddle for a bit. You could see how guilty he was feeling about me almost dying. But of course it's not his fault. I should've came up with a better idea. It was just that I was so scared Kacchan really is all I have left. I would probably be lost without him.

He's always been my past, present and future. I admired him for so long, even after everything as he was just so strong. He was ambitious knew what he wanted to do with his life. I didn't even know if I wanted to continue my life. Standing beside him right now is the best I've ever felt. Knowing that I've finally worked hard enough to keep up with him. With Kacchan by my side I really think I can get better. I've been going through this alone until he came. He got me help, he's helped me. Even though I still have trouble eating and wake up in the middle of the night crying he helps me then carries on. He doesn't treat me as if I'm some fragile doll that might break. He's ready to patch me back up so I can keep on going. God I could actually see a future with Kacchan. It doesn't even have to be romantically. If things happen, that's okay, I just need him close to me.

I'm ready for what the future holds. Whatever it holds. As death is always still an option.

I'm being better now. I can sleep better in someone's arms (yes we now share a bed.) I can eat better knowing that no one is watching my intake of food other then the person I trust the most. I can cry better now knowing that I have someone's chest to cry into. Hell I haven't even cutted since that incident in the school bathroom.

God, I know it's not healthy leaning on someone so much. As I've only really built one support. And as with any building if the support goes so does the roof. But gahhh how can I not it's Kacchan! The secretly caring Kacchan.

God he was so nervous on our first date. But it was just so wonderful if words could describe it, it was practically perfect.

o0OFlashbackO0o

"Gah what should I wear?"I was stressed this was my first date with Kacchan. I wish he would just tell me where we were going.

"No matter what you wear you'll look great." I let out a whine at that.

"No I mean casual or fancy!"

"Casual."

I throw on my favorite t-shirt t-shirt with some nice black skinny jeans and a green flannel. You know can't have anyone seeing my cuts. Kacchan is so good looking in his tight black tank top and his white skinny jeans. God his you can see all his muscle, God Kacchan is so thicc.

"You ready to go?"

"Mh." He opens the door for me and I follow him out. He then decides to grab! To grab my hand! My face not be the color of tomato cause I am blushing. Kacchan is smirking down at me probably making fun of how easily flustered I get. Kacchan's palms are so sweaty from the nitroglicerin. Ha at least he's still as nervous as I am.