Okay

Aizawa Pov

I make my way into the house only for a loud scream to fill my ears.

I check that my capture tape is ready prepared to attack if need be. I also put my goggles on. This could be alot more serious then I think it is.

I make it into the living room entrance where the source of the first scream was heard. Before turning the corner another shrill scream was heard. I step back in suprise before rushing forwards. The image infront of me I was startled to see.

On the couch problem child was shaking like a leaf. His limbs thrashing all around. Tears slipping through the crack of his closed eyelids. Whimpers were constant and the screams were sudden. Mic was looking helplessly at the situation. Sure I had a few nightmares back in the day that he helped me with but none were as bad as this. This wasn't a nightmare this was a night terror and this was a pretty bad one. I've seen bad ones but this one takes the cake.

Working as an underground hero means that sometimes you've seen and I mean some very gruesome things. Some things still haunt me in a dreams, as why I have night terrors. I've seen countless mutilated bodies adult and child. I've heard people beg me to kill them children! Children ask me to kill them. It's disgusting the life of a hero isn't always so proud it's why I don't want to be in the spotlight there are people suffering, people who go unnoticed because theirs no fame helping people who the public are blind to.

It's kinda why I hate Allmight. I still have respect for him and the work he does it's just he gets all this fame. Now I sound jealous but I'm not I just feel that all the fame is lame. Also seeing heroes being all flashy the younger kids grow up only wanting to be in the limelight. We're going to lose many good heros because some won't think they have a good enough quirk.

I was snapped our of my thoughts as another painful scream tears out of Midoriya he then starts scratching at his body.

"N-no get off me, d-dont, stop, Stop! STOP! please stop."

"Shhhhhh it's okay, you're okay. HONEY I SWEAR TO GOD HELP ME WAKE HIM UP!"

"Y-Yeah r-ight." I could obviously see that he is totally freaking out. He doesn't fully know what happened I don't fully know what happened Bakugo left alot of stuff out. Then he wasn't there fully he didn't see all the emotions emitting from both boys when they came in.

Anyways presentmic was yelling loudly into his ear. As I, I would like to say gently even thought it was probably super violent started shaking his body.

"Get off me, get off me, don't hurt me, stop, just stop, get off me." I can see that we're slowly starting to get through to him. He know that someone is pressing on him now.

"Come on little follower WAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUP."

He shot up in a flash trying to take in a huge gulp of air. I could tell he couldn't actually breath. Also he was very confused on his location which didn't help. He caught my eye and I can feel the panic filling his. His breathing really started picking up.

"Hey it's okay follow my breathing." He gives me a short nod. "In and out, in and out."

His breath slowly starts calming down but not enough. What am I suppose to do? I've now started internally panicking which is not helping the situation at all. I look up to Yamada to see if he had any ideas of what I should do.

"Hey little listener can you hear me?" He gives a small nod again. "Can you name five things you can see?"

"Y-You, A-Aizawa S-ens-sei, C-ceiling l-light, c-c-carpet, Co-chair."

"Good, four things you can hear?"

"Your-r v-voice, m-my b-breathing, c-cop c-car, fan."

"Amazing, three things you're touching?"