1. Manoban =Jisso my bff, Jeonyeon, Suelgiart

****DONT FORGET TO RATE THIS STORY*** thank you!

What a great Morning !!! waking up again same routine always the same and it keeps me boring aish! I have to get up because I will be late again in school. 

Yes Im still studying Im taking business management that my parents want me to take to take over our business yes we're f**king rich we own a lot of hotels here in Seoul and all over the worlds Manoban Hotel's. 

Btw Im Lisa Manoban the great manoban chick magnet a lot of chicks have a crush on me sometimes I entertain them because my friend keep on teasing me that im a chick magnet and the eye of the girls im there prince I have a group of friends they rich too They are Jisso my bff, Jeonyeon, Suelgi but there is one particular girl in our school not feel the same way sometimes.

 I keep asking my self why she hate me or ignoring me as if she never saw me I dont have an idea what I do to her and I should be the one who's angry at her because on our first year there's a time that when the girls trying to get me as I run fast then I bumped to this little creatures.

 I was stun by her eyes and beauty and I did not understand what she's saying then she slapped me and Im back to reality she was angry at me and I dont know why then when she leave me as I walk.

 I see her project was destroy because I bumped to her aish that's why she's yelling at me so I stay all all night and fixed her project I asked help with my chicken bestfriend and teasing me all night because,

 Im doing effort just for that girl but I just ignore her then morning come i was so excited to give her the project that i fixed then I feel nervous then,

I have an idea to leave her project on her chair and leave a note the I saw her walking and go inside she glaring at me and when she saw the project she's smile the smile that I cannot forget and she's trying to look everywhere with a question on her face and tried to walk on my way but suddenly someone interrupted her a boy name Kai and the bastard! 

She asked him if he is the one who fix it and that dubmass says yes I clinch my teeth and control my emotion that I would like to punch him on the face and I look at her and she look at me too and her face have a lot of questions and when she tried to walk in my way.

 I glance on Kai and smirk and says f***cking idiot and I see her confused and I walk away from the two of them and cut my classes im so upset about it my hand is aching because i stayed all night to finish it and that's idiot claim my works i was upset also on her.

I know i did says anything im sure she will not believe me (end of flashback) , I cannot asked her because always glance on me and the f**king girls keep barging on me aish I wish that Im not that popular and after that Im not dare to look at her and she didnt dare to look at me too, She's always with the idiot and her friends..