Kai POV

Kai POV

Im Kai and nothing special about me just kidding im in a varsity basketball men and women and my teammates is one and only Lisa Manoban she was great an idol popular and most all girls like her and we know why because she's hot rich handsome beautiful there's and she's the captain she was good at all but I hate her because she is my competitor i should be the one who's be the captain but not so when I saw her walking at the room she have a project and I was amazed because she never do that and I see that is not her that for Jennie that she destroyed and Im thinking i can use Jennie to take revenge on her so when jennie came i pretend that Im the one who do her project ahaha i cant imagine her face she was angry with me luckyly jennie belive me and i keep on tagging with her and lisa always glaring at me i was afraid because she can kick me out she's rich damn but I was surprise because she did not do anything we are at cafeteria eating our lunch and jennie and I chatting and I saw her glaring at me, then I put my arms to Jennie and I saw Lisa clenched her anger and fist and want to punch my face then I look at jennie who's busy staring at Lisa I have a felling they have a feeling to each other and I will use her to take revenges to that Manoban . I already finish eating and I asked Jennie to go with me on the locker because I will give her something and I see Lisa still looking at us this is a good thing.