Jealous Manoban

Lisa POV

We are at the cafeteria and i was irritated because this kai dog always tagging Jennie and that shorty girl keep smiling while talking to that idiot I clenched my teeth and my fist I want to punch his face, Jisso saying something in me but im ignoring her im still staring to jennie and she look at me with the confused face and rolled her eyes on me when sunmi stay by my side and i did not give attentions i lose my appetite sunmi keep on feeding me the foods on my tray and i keep on eating it, sunmi was beautiful, hot and smart but i dont like her i only like her as a friend, i adverted my eyes to jisso she's talking to jennie's friend and i dont know they smiling to each other.

Sunmi POV.

I go to school early as usual guys gays saying hi at me asking me out but I just , smile at them and ignored because im waiting for someone to asked me out and that Lisa Manoban my love of my life but I know she did not feel the same way the good thing were closed since were kids, and we are at cafeteria I saw her staring at someone and the way she looked at her its different I have a bad feeling about it and i dont like it this is the first time she's looking at someone like that and the lucky girl is Jennie Kim just wow she's one of the beautiful girl i in our university she's one of the deans lister she's smart like fck but she hated Lisa and I dont know the story one time they fighting on the field they shouting each other and jennie says i hate you forever, Anyway i keep on fedding this little kid lisa that still staring at Jennie and I saw Jennie glaring her cat eye on me I swear if the the glare can kill I already died of on her glared I dont know what she's doing that everytime im with lisa she's keep on doing that and keep wondering is she have a feelings to my Lisa no no way ! she's only mine.