Jenlisa Kiss

Lisa POV

I was surprise when she respond to my kiss I did not expect that but my heart beat faster and faster I was so happy that she's talking to me again, I asked her to go with me at lunch on the field I prepared lunch for us.

4:00 AM

I set my alarm and wake up early to prepare our lunch I was so happy because this is the first time that she will gonna taste my recipe yeah yes I can cooked I learned it to my Grandma. Im a good cooker my Mom and Dad was hiding but I still hearing them "wow our prince was so happy and cooking for someone this is the first time who is the lucky girl hehehe, Lets go back to sleep honey dont disturb her" I just smile to them they like a kid and I love them. Then I saw my brother Bambam hey bro what was that smiling while cooking who's the lucky girl? Is still that girl that you like? what was her name? Jennie your no. 1 fan? I throw her the pancake that's rude, yeah Bam she's my girlfriend now! wait what I though she hate's you? what happen? actually its a game but I will make sure she will lose and she will be mine, Wow Lis its that you? wait what if you lose and she hurt you? or we never know she's playing with your feelings? what will you do? I stop and I feel sadness what if she's only playing with me... What will I do... Hey Lis im kidding you know., I just nooded and smile at him then he go back to his room. And I remember how she hated me..

-Basketball league Finals first year-

I'm on the hallway going to my locker, When I saw someone a girl putting stuffs in my locker she beautiful and she's smiling like goddess wow so she's the one who keep putting stuff foods note on my locker I did not know that this Goddess can do this I wait for her to finish and she leave then I walk to my locker wow this is too much I see and banned with my name a t-shirt and note again just wow, I will wear this later and I will search for her and says thank you I dont know why she did not approached me even if she is my classmate I always look at her actually and she always look away. I did not know that she have a crush on me haha wow later I will talk to her, Our team go to the court I wear the stuffs that she give me I search on the court and look at her I found her I smile at her and god she smile back to me. The game was end and we win I rush to my locker waiting for her I saw a small figure staring at me and she smile at me I smile back and point with her she walk going to my way and she have a letter on her hand but suddenly this bitch Sunmi blocked the way and kiss me ! my eye's widen and I saw Jennie shocked and run fast I push Sunmi away and run to Jennie I tried to scream her name and she yell I HATE YOU LISA STAY AWAY FROM ME. what the hell I froze and go back to my locker and saw my friends and I asked them we go to the bar and I will get drunk I dont know I feel sad because I saw her crying with this bitch aissh I cant say it to Sunmi because she's also my friend since Elementary I can't hurt her feelings. But this it make me angry because I hurt Jennie, This is fuck up, Aishh I tell what's happen to Jisso and she tapped my shoulder I get drunk and drove somewhere and go somewhere I see a small figure am I dreaming? Its Jennie I go to her and kiss her and she fucking slapped me shit. I froze to what she says I hate you don't you ever go near to me...