Guilty Jennie

---

Jennie was confused why Rosie tell her to stay away from Kai and Kai text her that he want to pick up Jennie tomorrow but I refuse because I don't want Lisa to be mad again and punch him not that I care but I don't want Lisa to be at the bad mood, Then Rosie saying something that caught my attentions wait what!? Yes Jen- don't talk to Kai anymore his a liar what?? remember the project that was lisa destroyed? her mood change what about that? Kai is not the one who fixed it its Lisa! that's why she punch Kai and show her hands to you because she do it overnight just for you! I froze huh? what she is the one who fixed my project? what why?!!! arrgg I stay silence and listen to Rosie I feel ashamed because I hated her and she put effort on it she did not sleep very well but still still hate her because of what she's done but what Im I feeling this way my hate on her is fading away,, Aish, I just nodded to Rosie that I will never talk to kai again, I scroll my phone and received a text from Monkey.

From: My Lili-Monkey

Hey baby Nini don't forget that I will pick you up tomorrow so we can go together in school :) sleep well babe I miss you already and dream about me! haha ! <3 iLoveyou Jennie every single of forever <3

I smiled when I read it like idiot haha

To My Lili-Monkey

Goodnight Lili "MONKEY" don't be late! I will punish you if we will late and sleep well, Dream only me! I will kill you if you dream a different girls! take care of your self please. Thank you and I'm sorry...ily :*

Jennie on the other half still felt guilty she believe the idiot bastard Kai about the project and Kai send her message.

From: Kai

Jen, Oh so Lisa will pick you up? why Jen? so its true that you are her Girlfriend? Can I court you jen? Please i like you a lot I will do anything to make you mine..

When Jennie read what kai's message her blood was boil and anger . She reply to kai text.

To: Kai

Stop texting me and don't you dare talk to me again how dare you to lie to me!! that you are the one who fixed my project?? its lisa who fixed it right? so back off ! If you don't want me to tell lisa what your saying to me right now! dont you ever show your face to me!

Jennie blocked Kai number. Aish! that bastard! His getting on my nerve aish,

To My Lili-Monkey:

Hey Monkey are you still awake?

from: My Lili-Monkey:

Yes Nini miss me? :D

To My Lili-Monkey:

You wish! Btw don't cook our lunch ok ! I want you to sleep don't worry I will be the one who will cook our lunch tomorrow pls?pls?

from: My Lili-Monkey:

hmm ok Princess <3 anything for you. what ever you cook I will eat it, Its already late Baby we need to go to sleep iloveyou baby I can't wait to see imiss you already <3

To My Lili-Monkey:

Thank you Prince :p of course you will eat what ever I cooked because if you not I will kill you! and only that I cooked that you will eat understand? ok we need go to sleep iloveyou too baby and I miss you too :(

from: My Lili-Monkey:

^.^ See you baby Im so happy today iloveyou only you! goodnight close your eye's ok :*

Jennie can't help but too smile also when she read there convo its a long night see you tom :*