2. Kim

Jennie POV

I was awake by my alarm it early in the morning and i need to prepared early I dont want to be late because I always dedicated for schools.

Im one of the dean's Lister I want my parent's to be proud of me Im taking Business of course I want to take care our family business that we have a Kim's Resorts and Modeling company that I was a model too.

 Im also from a wealthy family our family is a second rich her in Korea first rich is Manoban my enemy I still not forget what she done to me first she destroyed my project, second she call Kai an idiot and last that I hated when she's drunk she f**cking kiss me in front of our house.

 I was surprise to see her waiting for me and drunk and she's saying something then I was stun when she kiss me and im confused because when I look at her a beautiful eyes face that.

 I see and I see her hands full of bandages that looks like that she is the one who fixed my project but she cannot do that all she know is go the bar flirting with the girls and i hate it wait what no i don't care. 

Then the next morning she pretend not to know what she do to me she even did not look at me every time we see each other and that's great because she was my classmate and a lot of girls enroll on the same course because of her and always chasing with her and the good things she doesn't pay any attentions to them, 

But there's an only one girl that she was close and that's Sonmi that perfect girl cheerleader also one of the active in class but of course im still on the top haha, Only that girl caught her attention I don't know what.

 Im always irritated every time that they with each other and Im back with the reality when someone snap a finger on me I flinched! Yah !!! its Rosie my Bff for life we are friends since diaper haha Hey Jennie your spacing out and you keep staring to Manoban and Somi my ghad dont tell me you have a crush on her?.

 She's cute 'my thought' wait what the hell Im thinking no way ! I stand up on my chair and everyone look at me included that pervert that I hate I bow and says sorry and rose by my side smirk and whisper what was that its that the effect of Manoban on you? I glared at her and look to Manoban and she was just confused and look away with me like she did not see me and that's make me more upset to her.