Breakfast Chief

<3 ^ ^ Jennie

I woke up because of the noise's that I heard outside I get up and fixed my bed and go outside and I see the girls was laughing and eating something and is smell so delicious uhmm I go to the dining and greet by the one and only Monkey.

Goodmorning Baby!!! with a big smile on her face im about to greet her back but I just remembered im wearing my pajamas and did not put any make up omg ghad and I hear her saying You look so beautiful don't worry baby and I will not get tired looking at you in the morning with that face with or without make up you will still be beautiful in my eye's :) and i heard my friends says AW so sweet ! and i dont know why but i smiled while running to my roon and take a shower and get dress for school after 84 years im done haha just kidding,

Im about to go outside but she called me Hey is still early and I will take you to school but eat your breakfast first I cooked for you and I dont know I was looking to her eyes and my throat was dry and i just nodd she prepare the table and we eat my eyes widen when I taste the food wow its so tasty I finish the foods and we go to her car and to my surprise she gave a flower I hide my smile and asked her what was this? she just smile and says have a sweet morning baby and we drove and she's still smiling and we reached schools I remember the punishment that I says to rosie Lisa run to the side of the car and open it for me before she says something I give her my bags my books I purposely bring a lot of books and i smile when I turn back wtf she's smiling while she's caring all of my things i cant believe this monkey and run fast to me and hold my hands. I blush and I saw her smile I just let her hold my hands and we go to our room I saw a lot of student specially sunmi glaring at me and i just hold her hand tight she whisper dont worry im only yours and you are only mine I feel my chicks redeen.