ChaeSoo

Jisso Rosie POV "convo"

Hi Rosie I want to invite you later to our favorite bar and bring your friends specially that dumpling Jennie Kim haha .

Ow wait what why my best friend? "don't tell me you like her? I'm gonna kill you! your mine Jisso" Rose thought.. Don't tell me your thinking that I like jennie? No no ! its a favor for my friend Lisa..

Huh? Im not thinking about it Jisso i know that you did not like her. "i know that its me" blush rose thought..

Hey rose! hey hey and rose back to reality 'Im sorry Jisso what your saying again?

Jisso: This is the plan rosie I will get Lisa's phone and post on her media account Jennie's picture's and I will make's some stories that Jennie is Lisa's girlfriend, So the girl's who's flirting on her will back out and specially she will gonna show what her true felling.

Rosie: Oh ok ! wait what!!! are you trying to kill me Jisso!!! Jisso startled Omg rose my chicken!! "Why your so cute Jisso" Rosie though.. Hey! hey jisso How in the hell that this plan will gonna work?!

That's why I asked for a help Jisso winked to Rosie then brunette blush, So what you going to do is convince your friend to make Lisa's her slave or something that make them together ahaha I can see right now how it will work that Lisa's will obey Jennie she was scared like a monkey haha

The hell Jisso how Lisa will going to obey Jennie ! She's Manoban remember Girls MAGNET RICH HANDSOME FAMOUS!

OoOhh Rosie you don't have an idea ahaha ! Jisso in her serious face actually this is the first time that I saw my best friend put an effort and staring to someone like that she pointed Lisa , Do you remember the project that Jennie have Lisa is the one who fixed it because she accidentally destroy it but that Kai dog claiming that he is the one who fixed it that bastard!

Wait! your saying Lisa is the one who fixed it what the hell why she did not tell that to Jennie ! I hate that Kai! so meaning Lisa like Jennie?! Jisso just Nooded" Hmm Ok deal My love! Jisso wide her eyes what did you say? then rosie run what the ..

(end of flashback)