Chicken Jisso

Jisso POV

I was eating my chicken with passion when suddenly someone called me and when I check my phone my f**cking bff call me this hour when.

 I answer it I was shocked because she's asking for help and the fudge I look again on my phone to check if she still the one who calling me yes she is a help for a project,

OMG manoban you is this you before I help you buy me 2 bucket of chicken and she did I look at her she was focusing on what she's doing and she's fucking hurt there's a little burn on her finger but she did not payed attentions and this is the first time.

 She was efforting on something and she was smiling and I tried to tease her asking is this your project or for someone? and my surprise she answer with the smile on her face its for someone and her name is Jennie Kim and I was shocked because that girl was the one of our smart classmate and beautiful in our university with her best friend Rosie that.

I have a crush on her, Her chubby chicks hehe, Hey Unnie! Jisso chicken !! im back to my sense because this stupid bastard shouting on me what! dont shout on me! I keep on calling you but seams you spacing out! Oh im sorry Im thinking of someone and I heard her wow your thinking someone now ha except your chicken yah!!

 I heard her Laugh and she shows me her finish project and Im impress wow your genius hey unnie How can I give her this you know she never talk me and I think she's mad at me just say sorry to her and give that your manoban remember, I heard her sighn wow that was the first time she feel nervous.