BamBamSomi

-- BamMi --

Bambam is on the bar and dringking flirting to a diff. girls and his attentions goes to a crying lady on at the bartender and drinking too much, He was amazed by the beauty of the girl but bam get sad when he see the girl eyes swollen he tries to get near to the girl and walk to her slowly and he was beside the girl and someone go to there site a drunk man and touches the girl ass and the girl was shocked and turn around Bam is about to punch the man but the girl turn around to her and punch him and shout your pervert ! bam was shocked and did not react because its happen slowly and all he can do is stare to the beautiful girl.

Sunmi

I go to the bar because i was upset because lisa already have a girlfriend I saw my friends drinking and i go to the bartender desk but I was shocked because someone touch my ass and too my surprise when I turn around i saw a handsome face but because i was upset I punched his face and and shout on him I dont know he did not react he was he just stared at me and i walk away to him,

Bam go home and he saw lisa and tell what happen to the bar and lisa says she know it and bam knows her name sunmi, Bam enroll to the same school with that girl and he was driving his sport car and student looking at him and he was just walking to the hallway when he saw the girl who punch him and walk to her directions Sunmi was startled and when she see the guys last night was walking to her and say Hi miss remember me?

Sunmi just raised her brows and says who the hell are you pervert!

Bam just says Im your future boyfriend :) What the fuck and who do you think you are??! Im Bambam Manoban and you? Manoban? yeah and you owe be babe because you punch me with no reason watch this cctv to clear your mind that Iam not the one who touch your ass once you watch it call me i put there my no. and you owe me a date, bam wink and leave sunmi jaw drop.

Sunmi what the hell! the girls go to her whos that sunmi, Aish the pervert can we watch this? The cheerleader just go the cafe and watch the usb that bam give and sunmi was shocked and embarrass because of what she saw and she felt there someone on her back and to her surprise it was Bam see im not the pervert so you owe me can we date? pls, Sunmi just lower her head and just says ok and Bam was smiling

Lets go Babe , Sunmi and Bam go to a date and leave happily ever after haha kidding