Manoban Jealous Pt.2

Lisa POV

I was upset because of the scenario I keep on staring at them and they got up from there chair and going somewhere I ignore my friends and they follow me I saw Jennie and Kai smiling and talking then my eye's widen when kai hug my Jennie no wait I mean Jennie then I cant control my anger anymore and I walk fast to them and I punched him in the face that make him down and my friends pull me away to him and jennie look at me with the shocked face and yell at me What's your problem Manoban!! what the hell what did you do to kai!! I see her helping that idiot and says to her so your helping that bastard liar! She was confused and asked what do you mean? When she asked me i did not say anything and she asked me again i show her my hand see this?! huh! NOTHING! just forget it and help your little boyfriend! and I walk out leaving them and my friends keep yelling at me I saw JEONGYEON kick that bastard. I was so upset how she can believe that bastard this is the first time that i cant control my anger because of that girl aish what's happening to me did I like her? aish im back on my sense Jisso asked me hey what happen bitch why you punch him are you jealous ? when I heard it I remember kai hug jennie and its pissing me off! I think so I dont want any guy talking to her hugging or smiling at her and jisso just patted my shoulder your just a kid I cant believe that you will be inlove wow im so happy Lisa dont worry I will make a plan I will pick you up later we will go to the bar later. Huh? I was confused with Jisso says. I just nooded . What the hell I cant take jennie on my mine aish!! im i inlove fckking jissos help me!