Kai plan Somi agent

Third Person

They just staring at the couple that walking on the hallway and feel the angry on them.

Sunmi what we will going to do I cannot get near to Jennie she's angry with me and she blocked my number. Your such as a stupid kai just let them enjoy there moments and we will planning something that they will not expect. Let's go.

-Sunmi-

Sunmi can I talk to you? what is it lisa? Sunmi your one of my close friend I dont want to lose you, Your like my lil' sister right? I know I know you're hurt because I cant love you, Your perfect your beautiful but I just can't my heart always and will belong to her you know that right?

I know lisa but its fucking hurt because I do everything for you to love me but you still love her, Its so hurt lisa but everytime I see you happy because of her I felt happy too because she is the only one who can make you smile like that yes I'm a bitch but I will not do anything that will hurt you I'm still your friend I know chichu hear me planning bad with Kai but I have a plan because that idiot have a bad plan for Jennie and I will let you know.

(Flashback)

Hey kai what your doing? ahh Nothing. Hey so your planning without me?! No bitch I don't want to wait for your plan your always saying that you have a plan but I still did not see that your working on it so I made my own plan haha smiled devilish First I'm gonna bring down that Manoban I will be the Captain of the team, What your planning to do?? I will follow Manoban and i have rented a guys and they will break Manoban leg so she cannot play basketball anymore as simple is that. Your gonna be kidding me kai, It will work you will see. And what about the stupid bitch ? I will pretend that I change and beg everyday and asked for a help me then I will locked her and Manoban will not gonna see her, Your Pyscho you know? Yes I'am, and both of us will be happy hahahaha and don't you ever says it to anyone Im gonna kill you! No you can't

End of flashback

So that's his plan? What a childish you know that no can hurt me but thanks sunmi I wish I can't hurt you. Btw Lisa do you know this person? Sunmo shows picture of the man and lisa was shocked its Bambam why? I hate this person

Im at the bar and unwine because of the hurt the Im feeling and that bastard touch my ass and I slap him hard even if his handsome no one can touch it only you Lisa :) And lisa says O btw that my lil' brother waitWhat?!! You have a brother? and you did not tell me?! you never ask my ghad haha oh ok ok aish if I see that jerk again Im gonna punch him no you not the more you hate the more you love! haha then Lisa left sunmi you wish!

-KAI-

This is it this is my revenge you fucking Manoban! Im gonna break your leg and I will be a captain of the team and that Jennie she will be mine I will do anything everything.

Are you ready? Kai hired a gang to take revenge to Lisa, Lisa was walking in the hallway on evening because she want to buy a milk shake to Jennie, In her surprise 4 guys with the mask was blocked her way Lisa can't see there face because its dark on the hallway they have a bat one guys go to lisa and lisa kick and the one man go to lisa and punch her face lisa go down and bent her knees, Then one man swing the bat and ready to hit lisa's leg then one man run fast and stop the bat and the man asked what the hell why did you stop me!? we need to break her leg! Lisa heard a familiar voice and says Jungkook!? the the guys look confused and look at Lisa, Lisa stand up and grabbed the mask and the guys see Lisa's face what the fuck! Boss?! they looked scared and immediately bow to Lisa what the hell your doing! Kai go to there locations and shout hey! idiots! Just finish her! break her leg RM grabbed Kai wrist and kick him and Kai bent down and face Lisa, why youre doing this I payed you! Are you crazy! She's our boss! How dare you to command us and break our boss leg! Lisa bent down and smirk to Kai your so stupid you dont know me well kai.. Kai gulped and sweaten.