University Couple

Jennie POV

What the hell Lisa already have a girlfriend what she did see to that Jennie Kim! yes she's beautiful but she did not deserve or Prince ! Aish ! I hate her !

Wow So lucky Jennie Kim is Lisa's Girlfriend huh we wish to be Like her how to be her ghad !

Everyone was keep on gossip

Jennie was irritated because everyone gossip on her there's a bad comments and good comments the good thing is there's a lot of good comments, Aish, this morning when I woke up I received a text from my Monkey no Monkey

From: Monkey Manoban </3

Goodmorning Baby! see you on the school later :* i Miss you already baby tomorrow once you go back to your house I will pick you up ok so we will go to school, By the way what do you want to eat this lunch? iloveyou NINI<3 take care

when I read that i feel something and my eyes widen and i did not know that im fucking smiling like and idiot and I flinched when this idiots friend teasing me and they duets saying ayieee you look so happy reading Manoban message huh ! then I throw them the pillows, We need to get ready I don't want to be late ! shut up!

Were walking on the hallway like damn! Like a sound of "Hey sexy lady (uh) I like your flow Your body's bangin' (yo) out of control (a big tune)You put it on me (uh) ceiling to floor girl (ceiling to floor baby)Only you can make me (uh) screamin' back for more.by: Shaggy

And I saw people staring at us and I see my Monkey gulped and keep on eyes on me with her jaw dropped and I walk to her slowly and I see her nervous with her hand at back I wonder what she's hiding and I give her a peack on her soft lips she was surprise and my friends too. re Yeah that's right Manoban fall for me and I will drive you crazy' And to my surprise she intertwined her hand on me I feel electricity on my body and she give a flowers wow my favorite wait how did she know that daisy flowers is my favorite nevermind. Were walking going to our room Im staring at her and she's look like an idiot because her smile is not taking away on her face and I smiled too.. I saw Sunmi and her girl group glaring at me and I ignore her and lean my head to Lisa's shoulder wait my heart beat so fast what was this aish! We set on our chair and this Monkey sit beside me and I asked her what? this is not your chair you set there remember ? And she answer me yeah before but since your my girlfriend I want to set beside you I always want to be near to you and she's smile at me my ghad my heart bit faster and I feel my face gets hot and she whisper ′Your blushing for me Baby' and I cover my face and tap pinch her ear aw awts! that hurt stop teasing me! Your such a sadist! Your such a Monkey! This monkey beside keep on teasing me and asking questions and I answer it and there's a feelings that I can't explained that I feel comfortable beside her i heard her laugh her smile I forget that I was staring at her beauty and handsome face why Lisa why your doing this to me. Then she kiss me on my lips and I responds and I heard the other's saying ′Hey! Get a room! yahh stop that sweetnest' I just ignore it then Im widen my eyes I bite her lips and I heard her groan in pain fuck that hurts but sweet I hide my burning face what the fuck its happening to me.. Hey baby I heard her saying its lunch time come with me I cook something for us I just nooded and follow her she pull me and we go the the field and eat what she have I was surprise because she do all this effort wow I didn't know that she can do this this girl amazed me, Hey baby try this and I taste it she's feeding me and treating me like a princess and my eye's widen wow its taste good, You like it baby ? its all for you I cook that 4AM hehehe, What you woke up early just to cooked for me?! yeah of course anything for you My love of my life lets finish this.. They happily eat and talk to each other and I look to Lisa's eye's suddenly I remember that they why I hate her.

(Flashback_Jennie)

Its basketball league and everyone cheering on our team and I shout in the top of my lungs and scream her name Lisa Lisa Lisa a lot of them screaming her name of course me too because Lisa is my crush actually she's so beautiful/Handsome cute, hot, sexy but I know she never see me or give attentions on me ofcourse Im just a nerd that time on our First year but I smile because the banned, the towel with her name, the shirt with her name that have a #1LISA that I put on her locker she all wear it Im guessing if she get my note aish, but im still glad that she wear it she look at me I know how I'm assuming but no she's fucking looking at me and she smile at me and I smile back at her she give me a thubmsup ok and I waived at her and smile at her Wow this is the best day later after her game I will talk to her.

AFTER THE GAME WE WON YEHEY!

I run fast and go to her Locker with the letter on my hand to give to her , I see her she's smile to me I look back and no one is there that's mean that she smiling at me and point on me Yes you. then I'm about to walk to her but suddenly a witch I mean bumped me and the fuck she kiss my Lisa my heart hurt and my eye's blurry and my tears fall I run fast and I throw the letter she shout at me Jennie! I heard her shouting I was surprise because she know my name and I shout back I HATE YOU LISA! STAY AWAY FROM ME! and I run fast as I can, I hate her so much. Days past Im not in the mood I tried to go outside but suddenly I saw Lisa wtf she's doing her and I approached her and suddenly she kiss me wtf! I slapped her on her face and she froze and shout at her you make me hate you I hate you forever! dont you dare go near to me! and she did not says anything and I leave her. And the next day I saw her on the school she tried to approached but I always ignored her.

I flinch omg you starled me I forgot Im still with this monkey, She asked me your spacing out Baby what's your thinking? I just smile at her and she rest her chin and hug me back its feel relaxed and I elbow her stomach she grown wft Jen! opps sorry lets go back.