Lisa Party Boss Boys

Party Party

Another day come's The groups of friends was seating the cafeteria, Jennie glaring at Lisa who's busy texting on her cellphone Jennie elbow Lisa that cause the blonde to shout awts! and get a glare to her girl and the cat eyes look at her who the hell your texting? Lisa just bow her head and says my friends they says that they already done so what's the plan I'am party? beer ? what? your drinking ? No no! what do you mean? Do you want to die manoban? I mean you always partying drink alcohol which is bad to your health why we can just watch movies cuddle all of us including your friends what? mean you want me to invite them also? waeyo! is there a problem no no baby yeah that's ok I will just give them a call to arrange some snacks and the large TV , Good baby good Jennie kiss Lisa.

Lisa on the other hand guys we need to change the plan im sorry because my girl dont want us to drink she want to watch movies, Boss you dont have to says sorry its ok if we watch boring movies haha they laugh are you guys laugh at me no no boss just kidding ok arrange it before I kill you! Boss don't kill us we tell that you will kill us to your girlfriend ahahah what! do you think im scared of her? uh! Lisa!! why your taking too long on the phone ow ow Baby im sorry ill be there. Oh really boss your not scared huh hahahaha shut up! Lisa end the call

Guys Lisa will announce something, Lisa want to invite us for Movie marathon at her place don't you think is a good idea? Suelgi, Jisso & Jengyeon shout on unison wait what! movie marathon? what the ! I though is a party foam party ! Jennie glare at them oh oh yeah Movie marathon was great ! i like it with there sad voice, ok later see you guys ! then on the other half Lisa, Jisso, Jeong, Seulgi plan something because they need to drink alcohol they will mixed it with juice haha.

The girls was suspicious to them and plan something, Girl i think they planning something dont worry I handle that Jennie smirk

AT THE MANOBAN PLACE

Everyone was amazed buy the arrange of there movie marathon because Lisa have there on cinema where they can pick any movies that they want, Lisa introduce her friends to her other friends and bow each other lisa grabbed bottles of juice with alcohol little they dont know the girls already know about it, Lisa about to drink the bottle and feel a sharp glare from Jennie Manoban! everyone starled dont you dare drink that I know it have an alcohol Lisa gulped what this is only a juice you want to die? Baby pls just one bottle pls and pout Jennie grabbed the bottle and throw it Lisa was shocked and just lower her head also the other's and the boys Just chuckles and Lisa glared at them and go to Jennie's side watch your eyes Lisa Jennie says. They about to pick up movie the boys Lisa, Jisso, Jeong and Sulgie pick avenger actions but the girls pick drama and romance movies and they says lets vote jisso lisa sulgie and jeong pick action but they received a glared to there girls so they dont have a choice but to watch what the girls pick, The boys just chuckles to there boss because Lisa cannot do anything, Lisa just sigh Baby since you pick it I will just hugged you ok then Jennie nodded. The boys can't believed that there boss look like a scared little kid with it comes to her girlfriend they can just stop teasing and come up an idea that when there boss was going to be angry they will call Jennie ahaha the movie night was go to well and they all sleep.