The Kiss

Jennie POV

I can't imagine that I will kiss her in front of a lot of people I was upset and her lips was so invited it taste like a honey hm wait what? I smirk on Sunmi and she walk out I see my friends cheer on me and I bit my lips when I saw Lisa's face she was so perfect but no I will teach her a Lesson! I grabbed her phone typing my phone number and leave her get back to my friends and last time i peck on her lips its so addictive I can't help it. When I reached my friends they bombard me with a questions and I just smiled and type my schedule to Lisa I was shocked because I expect that she will be mad or something but I see her smiling ear to ear and waived at me OMG my heart beat fast I can't help it and remember that time the I kiss her it feels so good, Im back with my sense when Irene pinch me Hey jennie! what the hell are you drunk! lets go home ! I just nooded and where back to rose house and they keep teasing me what happen a while ago I pretend that i did not hear them but this stupid heart keep on beating fast I dont know why. aish and suddenly I remember her face her eyes her lips was perfect I did not know that my friends keep on staring at me and take a picture because im smiling like an idiot and they post it. Then I heard there laughing what the hell why did you guys post that aish then i saw another post by Lisa ' this is my best night iLoveyou my girl Jennie Kim' and a lot of people commenting theres somes haters ans there some supporter i dont know but my heart was fluttered by her words aish i dont know aish! what is this feeling i dont understand... What you do to me Manoban I hate you but your smile aish!