The Fight

Jennie POV

Kai asked me to go to his locker because he will give me something but suddenly he hugged me and I was shocked on his reactions then someone pull me from the hug and my eyes widen when I see that person her eyes full for anger and she punched kai he easily down wow she's too strong and tried to asked her why she do that then she show me her bandages and band aids on her hands and it makes me confused when she says "see this?! and says again NOTHING" then she walk away and leaving me I ignored kai even if her friend kick him, I run fast and I cannot see her anymore I want to asked her why she's acting like that. Then someone call me its rosie what was that what happen jennie and I tell her the story, We are at her home and I will sleep over since she keep on asking me to accompany her at the bar since I was stress this today I think I will enjoy and drink a lot even if my alcohol tolerance is low, We are at the bar and there's a lot of people and loud music Me, Rosie, Irene, Nayeon seating at the couch when someone blocked our way and that's great Sunmi what the? what you think your doing?! I asked Irritable she's smirking and my eyes's widen when she tried to slap me and Im glad that I was fast to catch her hand and say something "What was special to you Jennie Kim your such a bitch and I don't know what Lisa Oppa see to you! Lisa says that you are her girlfriend and she stop me hugging or kissing her! because she already have you and she was so loyal to you ! My eyes widen and Im froze for the words that this bitch saying wait what !!!! Lisa says that to you?!! see her post on her accounts your face! what the hell!!! and rosie stop me but I need to go to that Manoban ! she will see she's pissing me off! Rosie tried to stop me hey Jennie don't go there why? I want to punch her face! you hate her do you? Yes! so what if we use what sunmi says and make her life as hell so all of the people knows that she already have a girlfriend and its you they will stop chasing or barging to lisa and you will make her your slave and she will asked you a favor to be her fake girlfriend because you know she hates the girls keep on flirting on her what? she hates them really ?! are you kidding me ?!! then why she tell sunmi that you are her girlfriend? I dunno know hmm. Aish ok but i will still go to her! I walk fast and I was in the front of her and she was shocked as fuck. She look at me with the confused face, And the last thing that I do I seat on her Lap that makes her starlted and flinch and sturring her friends look shocks. She saying something like "W--h--a--at"