The plan-Jisso the savior-

---Jisso POV---

As i saw the two lovebirds cuddling on our room I can't help but smile they looked perfect together Finally my best friend its so happy and I was shocked when they kissing and Jennie responding I did not expect that maybe she have a feelings to our monkey that's was cool. I adverted to my eye's to the dark aura Kai and Sunmi I know that they planning something and I will not gonna let there plan succeed over my death chicken!

(Flashback)

I'm walking to the hallway when I see Sunmi trying to approached Kai and I step closely and step closer I heard them [Sunmi: Let's separate Lisa and Jennie its a win win for us, [Kai: I'm in but how we can do that? ,I will seduce Lisa I will invite her to a party at the bar then I will put drugs on her drinks and I will take her to vacant room to looks like where having sex and send the image to Jennie then you will continue to tagged to Jennie and seduce her that she supposed to choice you not Lisa. Wtf ! Kai says its not easy you know Jen... I mean she's different she's smart I know her. Then if that in case we will also plan another that plan that makes Lisa hate Jennie. devilish smile on her face. What do you mean? idiot asked You will see// I whisper to my self ' I will not let that happen' I promise then I spoke to Lisa and says there plan that's why Lisa was always Jennie's side that's the good thing.

I flinched omy chicken! Rosie just chuckled im sorry Chu wow so cute angel, Its ok Rosie, Rosie says your staring to them don't you have a girlfriend? she ask, I face her and she blush that was cute and say to her that you want to be my girlfriend? then she blush hard and her jaw drop and I just smile at her and we stare each other, Wow she look like an angel from above Hayss I can stare at here forever her <3