Graduations Day Welcome to real world

LISA

This is the day that we already graduate and take our separates ways we will be busy and welcome to a real world. Me of course I will be a CEO of Manoban Corp. While Jennie will take care of their business too she is also a CEO on their Kimś Resort & Modeling. Rosie, Jisso, Suelgi, Jeonyeon also taking care of their business.2 Months passed and weŕe now handling our Business.Its been a long day aish, I already miss my girlfriend its been 2 weeks that I did not see her, I decided to call her by face time. I immediately dial her number.Hello Baby?Hi Baby! i Miss you so much! ¨I smiled with her sweet voice and her cute face I really miss her".How's work? I asked her.Its toxic, Iḿ so stress but Iḿ ok since I see your face. She smile and I smile too.What about a date tomorrow?Ahmm I still have a metting.I sigh its ok Baby we're just busy but I really miss you, I will call you again later ok iloveyouOk baby take care Iloveyou too.I look outside the glass window and thinking of something I will plan to surprise her tomorrow on her office. That will be a good idea, I will buy her a latest channel bag and flower.My phone rang and I look on the screen of my phone I see its my dad.Hello Appa?Hi Lis, You will have a dinner meeting tom. with the important client and you will meet her daughter to a future CEO on their company,Wait Appa is only for business meeting right? and not to be close to their daughter? You know I have a girlfriend right.Yeah Lis I know you already have but her daughter want to meet you.Wait what? Who is she then?She's Jennie Kim hahaha!WHAAAT!!! Appa! your good on teasing me you know ! aish!HAHAHAHA I can imagine you face when I says you need to meet the woman ahaha I know how scared at you on Jennie No worries Iḿ planning to expand our business and asked her father to be my business partner with our Hotel and Resort!Wow Appa ! we will be the big company in Korea! and on the world! Yey!And of course you will gonna plan your future wedding !Huh! Wedding ? uhmm!Don't tell me your not yet ready!Of course Appa Im ready I want her to be my wife! love you Appa gotta gO!Good! Give a lot of grandchild ! haha love you too Lis! Bye!I can't explained how do I feel now I'm so happy and I'm excited to our future wedding and children haha Appa send me a text,from: AppaHey don't worry Jennie did not know that you will be the one that she gonna meet on the dinner meeting ahaha bye! make me proud!To: AppaSounds like a plan love you! your the best dad !I'm so exited for the dinner date.