Boss Lisa

-Lisa-

Then one man swing the bat and ready to hit lisa's leg then one man run fast and stop the bat and the man asked what the hell why did you stop me!? we need to break her leg! Lisa heard a familiar voice and says Jungkook!? the the guys look confused and look at Lisa, Lisa stand up and grabbed the mask and the guys see Lisa's face what the fuck! Boss?! they looked scared and immediately bow to Lisa what the hell your doing! Kai go to there locations and shout hey! idiots! Just finish her! break her leg RM grabbed Kai wrist and kick him and Kai bent down and face Lisa, why youre doing this I payed you! Are you crazy! She's our boss! How dare you to command us and break our boss leg! Lisa bent down and smirk to Kai your so stupid you dont know me well kai.. Kai gulped and sweaten you did not know that Im also a gangster her Kai your dead if I want to. Kai beg please please dont kill me Im begging you please , I can kill you right now, but I will give you a chance but if you do stupid thing specially to Jennie I will kill you and your Family and one thing don't tell to other's what you know! I can do anything to you your just a little to me you know that. Yes yes Lisa I'm sorry I will not go near to you please spare my life.

The boys did not stop apologizing to their boss,

Junkook, Boss we did not know that you are the one that guy will gonna break you know where boring your busy because of your girlfriend and we just got bored we always follow Jennie where she's going we miss you too boss, RM yeah boss were just boring, Hanbin, Were sorry boss we will just follow your orders and make sure no one can touch Jennie,

Stop its ok sorry too guys but did I tell you that we are not hurting other's right? what if you break my legs huh what happen, aish you common just go to our place and tomorrow we will party ok drop me to Jennie's house and I will give her this milk shake Ouch my lips hurt aish! Sorry Boss

Silent while going to Jennie's house and then the ringtone "Hi Baby Pick up the phone! Baby Baby Baby! Hey pick up the phone! If you will not gonna pick up this in 5 seconds your dead Manoban!" The boys hold there laugh but they can't help it they burst they laugh and Lisa redeen her face shut up the 3 idiots shut up.

"Hey Baby I'm sorry I did not hear it immediately. Im on my way ok , Where the hell are you? who's with you? Baby im already hear.

Lisa bit her goodbye to the boys that keep on laughing. I did not know boss was scared cat to her gf hahaha lets go we need to clean the place.

Knock knock! Baby

Jennie open the door and smiled widely to Lisa, Lisa smile too but Jennie grab Lisa's face and check what the hell happen to your face!? oh damn! I forgot Jungkook punch me, Wait Nini I can explained come here let me treat that, Jennie get the medicine kit and she put oitment to lisa's lips , When she putting a medicine to lisa's she smell the blonde hot breath and she can't help but to blush, Lisa speak it will heal immediately just kiss me, Jennie smack her aw! sadist what the hell happen ahmm Manoban! ok ok

fastforward the story so that's was happen.

So that stupid Kai I will kill him no Baby don't worry about him I already take care of him trust me ok. Baby please take care of your self I dont want bad happen to you pls, Ok baby don't worry about me so its already late just sleep here ok don't go home ok, Really yeah so you and I will sleep in same bed? Manoban you want to die? No no just kidding I will sleep here in the couch , The Jennie lay down to her bed and she saw Lisa having a hard time sleeping she walk to Lisa, Hey baby sleep with me but dont do anything stupid ok? Lisa just nodded.

The couple just lay down and the bed and Lisa hold Jennie's hand baby I want to wake up in the morning and see your face, Jennie blush I want that too, Thank you for loving me back baby I did not know that you can love me you know your Lisa everyone likes you. And you know your Jennie Kim and your the only one that I like, baby don't worry my heart is always yours. Baby don't get jealous and regarding to Sunmi she is not are enemy ok she help me to know what's Kai plan's wow but still I don't want other girls get near to you wow possessive, Yah! of course your only mine! They kiss Baby I will to a party tom at my place with my friends other friends who's friends you did not meet them you know boys out aha, No ! what do you mean no? you need to introduce me to them wait why? because I want to know more of you ! Baby aish Manoban don't you dare hide any secrets to me! of course baby there are my friend you know I'm Manoban actually there are my guards but I treat them as my friends, Wow so you really need to have bodyguards huh, And baby they will guard you also hehe of course I don't want bad happen to my future wife.