Chapter one: Children suck

Pain......The only thing a being known as Goku Black is feeling right now. After a intense fight against Goku, the mortal man who's body he stole in search for power, Vegeta, the arogenate prince of the saiyans, and Trunks, the Princes son from the future from which Goku Black himself was trying to destroy. Thinking back to his battle with them while he laid in a unfamiliar forest. 'That disgusting mortal brat managed to actually do us in' Black thought to himself. The us he referred to was his future self who is actually a supreme kai called Zamasu. Then it hit him, he was himself again, well he was back to being just Goku Black. 'We defused but that's impossible!' While his half fried brain tried to come up with working theories as to why he defused with his future counterpart he took in his surroundings.

'The defusing will have to wait I need to figure out where I am, this doesn't look like the forest from my cabin.' He thought back to the wood cabin he and Zamasu stayed in while they carried out their zero mortal plan.
Black finally got up after much effort and began to walk forward.
His body was screaming at him in pain but he ignored it letting the pain become his strength as it always had in the past, but that was when Zamasu had always healed him. The memory of their fused time together ended after Trunks split him in half so he had no idea if Zamasu had even survived.

After an eternity of walking he made it to a open field where a ruin like building stood. Black made his way inside and sat against a wall. 'A quick rest will help, even with all this power this body is still mortal and needs proper treatment. It truly disgusts me to have these foolish mortal needs.' He thought to himself in utter disgust.

Soon he found himself drifting off to sleep.

-Meanwhile at Beacon Academy-

A man with a very large drinking mug sat behind a desk watching Black find his way into the temple before setting down to sleep against a wall.
To his right a blonde ..... Very well endowed lady stood next to him.

"He doesn't look like one of the new students, Ozpin" The lady voiced her thoughts.

"No Glynda he isn't." Ozpin spoke "He appears to be injured, not to extensively injured of course."

"Perhaps we should bring him here for recuperation after all the first year students initiation is tomorrow." Glynda again voiced her opinion.

"Maybe we should let them find him, a hunters and huntresses must be able to adapt to any situation. But just in case we should have a few teachers near the site just in case." Ozpin said with a near perfect chuckle as if he found humor in what he imagined as the Price less faces of the new students to finding this stranger in their initiation test.

"That's your choice Professor. Let's hope he's friendly." Glynda said walking towards an elevator at the back of the room.

Ozpin smiled and said " Not many people would harm children Miss  Goodwitch I doubt he is any exception."

-The next day back with black-

Black awoke from his well need rest and stood up, he winced from a little bit of pain. 'Not so bad now. Its manageable even without Zamasu's healing abilities.' He walked out of the ruins and started out towards what he assumed was a large build. After a few moments he reached a large gap between the forest floor he was on and a much higher cliffside. He gazed at the structure only to find it as another ruin.
' This type of building looks nothing like something from my universe I believe I'm in another universe all together but it still looks like earth. I wonder if this is a world free of humanities infestation.' Black was torn from his thoughts as a deep and loud growl emitted from behind him.
He turned to find a unusual creature similar to a wolf but larger, with pitch black smoke like fur, a white and red face with several primal like groves and markings on its face, and very large claws.