Check it out

So ive been getting a lot of comments lately that people are getting sick of reader inserts. There's nothing wrong with reader inserts by any means its just that some titles are miss leading and it does give us a sense of "Why?"

With that in mind I want to give to of my followers a dedicated shout out chapter

insanewolfie0
And
Ghost_TK

Both have been dedicated fans for a while now and are both amazing writers

insanewolfie0 has a new book out where its Broly in remnant instead of my boy Black, no hurt feelings Broly curb stomps on everything in existance instantly making him one of my favorites
https://my.w.tt/ee7OJDHwp4
there's the link to check it out or you can just to my profile click followers and then find  insanewolfie0 and click insanewolfie's profile. (Go ahead and follow us both to keep in constant updates-----pretty please?)

Warning: if your one of those people that prefer to read a book after it's has a good amount of chapters, you may want to wait before checking it out. Although it is a great story it has only been recently made.
If you want to read ankther one insanewolfie has got another boom with my main man Black in My hero acadamia and boy do I enjoy em both so check em both out.

And for my other shout out Ghost_Tk hes got a lengthy book out with one of my favorite mobile dragon ball game characters Shallot! Shallot is a student inside My Hero Acadamia! Its a great story just like insanewolfie0 and its got plenty of stuff to keep you entertain including brotherly love.
https://my.w.tt/I795FS6wp4
Here's the link for that one or just repeat the steps from earlier and go to my profile click on followers and scroll down the list till you hit my boy Ghost_Tk (again follow us both please oh god please)

Hes got another book out if your more of a RWBY fan with another video game character (TK, you be playing them games huh?) From the infamous series, Cole McGrath the electric conduit whose choices can be either heroic or infamous.....see what I did there with the title being....never mind.

Either way check out all four of these amazing books and their authors and don't forget to keep up to date with Black and Co! Its about to get really toasty up at Beacon and you don't want to miss out!

And don't forget to hit the star in the bottom corner for that 1k special from a while ago, were almost to that 15 vite mark for that part two!

Espeon804 is also receiving another about out for her permission to use her book series of the earthling saiyan or OTES, go check it out its got great plot, character growth, and its 4 separate on going books that have almost 30 chapters or more each and each chapter is like a f'in novel a piece. I spent a half hour on the first chapter in book one and I was blown away so check her out to by going to my profile and clicking who I am following and finding Espeon804.

If your in to pokemon she's got plenty to offer in that category to so go check her out!

I'm pretty sure she has YouTube to so check that out to!

-Spector45