Chapter 27: The Vytal Tournament begins! Family Fued!

The sky was bright, covered in small clouds that let shade off onto the people below, the air was clean and let off a feeling of peace.

A lady bug floated through that same air....

Until it was cut to prices by the flailing of blades and bullets.

Team RWBY was in the middle of their first Tournament match.

And they were winning.

"Ladies and gentleman, I welcome you to the Vytal Tournament!" Announced Professor Port in the press box of the Vytal Colosseum.

But down in the stands the newest team of Beacon was cheering their friends on.

"Alright, come on Team RWBY!" Yelled out Black from his front row seat of the battle.

Gohan and Trunks followed him with cheers but Vegeta just laid back and watched.

"Your not being enthusiastic Vegeta." Black told his teammate.

"I'm not the one fighting so why should I care?"

"Cause you taught them, right?" Gohan asked him.

Vegeta grumbled before letting out a halfhearted "Woo."

Trunks, Gohan, and Black looked at him before Black spoke up.

"That's the best were getting out of him."

The two halflings nodded before the three of them went back to cheering.

The fight didn't last long, and team RWBY came out victorious.

While the arena was cleared Blacks team went to go congratulate Team RWBY.

The two teams met in the halls of the Colosseum.

"Way to go you guys! That was a great match!" Trunks ran up to team RWBY.

Gohan followed behind slowly "It was nice to see some team work outside of my own fights for once."

Black walked beside him and walked up to Ruby before placing a hand on her shoulder "Well done you four, it seems all that training finally paid off."

Team RWBY gave them all different victory smiles or smirks in Weiss's case.

"It wasn't much of a victory if you ask me." Vegeta announced following in behind his other teammates.

"But we won." Ruby gave him a small frown.

"Hm, a win is not a victory. Winning simply means you've out done your opponent, a victory means you crushed them. You four could have won that fight three times over if you had really put in the effort."

Team RWBY frowned from Vegetas disappointment.

"Vegeta, their just trying to win a tournament, not kill some all powerful enemy. The difference between a win and a victory don't matter all that much here." Black told him.

"Tch. Yeah fine, whatever." Vegeta turned his back to him.

That cheered up team RWBY a bit.

"In any case, congratulations. It looks like you guys get to move on to the next match." Gohan told them.

Ruby got real giggly before jumping up and screaming "We did i-----"

-Vytal Festival Grounds-

"-is anyone else starving?" Ruby asked here teammates and Blacks team.

"I could eat." Gohan and Trunks said at the same time along with Yang.

"I guess so. I mean I'm not that hungry." Blake said before her stomach growled as loud as Blacks does.