Chapter 25: A new team and an old story

The evening after Black was chased down by his temporary teammates, He, Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan all started on their way to professor Ozpin's office.

Trunks had calmed down Vegeta from his earlier rage some more and he was now back to normal.

"So, this Ozpin is the principal of the school?" Gohan asked Black who was leading the group to the elevator to Ozpins office.

"I believe the title he goes by is headmaster but yes, he is in charge of the school."

Vegeta scoffed next to Black "I don't think I'll ever understand the need for such a meaningless title."

Gohan smugly replied"Says the 'Prince' of all three whole saiyans."

"Four whol- Shut up!" The prince told him embarrassed.

Trunks chuckled nervously while Black laughed his head off.

They had finally made it to the elevator before they crowded in and started on their way up.

The elevator was silent except for the dreaded elevator music that played.

"That's new." Black said.

"And annoying." Vegeta added.

The ride and music continued until Vegeta punch through a part of the elevator and pulled out a group of wires that cut the music off.

"How did you know that it would just cut the music off?" Trunks asked his father.

The elevator doors open at their stop as soon as Vegeta had crushed some of the small electrical circuit boards in his hand. "I didn't."

The rest of his group looked at him with a comedic worrisome face.

Ozpin looked at Vegeta with a small smile. "Not a fan of music are you?"

"Not that kind." Vegeta told him before walking in with the rest if his group.

"Two more new comers are there? Are they the ones that assisted with the Grimm invasion in the plaza?" Ozpin asked then.

"This is them Ozpin, allow me to introduce Son Gohan and Trunks."

Trunks bowed to Ozpin in a sign of respect while Gohan gave a simple nod.

"No need to bow before me, I am no deity like Mr. Black." Ozpin told him before coming around from his desk.

"Like my son would ever bow to him off all people." Vegeta said aloud.

"Your son?" Ozpin raised an eyebrow.

"Right, that's the next part. Trunks is Vegeta son a saiyan hybrid and Gohan is also a saiyan hybrid. This bodies son."

Ozpins eyes widen "So now I have four saiyans in my school?!"

"We were just as surprised as you are." Vegeta told him.

Ozpin sighed before looking at the group in front of him.

"Alright, Four of you makes an official team. I'll announce it and the leader of this team at the tournament. There should be a set of vacant dorms by team RWBY and JNPRs dorm rooms. I believe there's one just two doors down. It should be big enough for the four of you."

"Wait, why didn't we just use my room?" Vegeta asked Ozpin.

"You got your own room?" Black asked him in a little envy.

"I'm afraid your old room is on the staff side of the dorms. I'm afraid you'll have to move. I think this actually might be the first a teacher is on a team with students. But I'm not to worried about it, after all with you four being as strong as you are, a little special circumstance is to be expected."