Chapter 28: Divinity vs Royalty

It was finally time for the semi finals matches and the Vytal Colosseum was slammed full as usual, only no students were in the ring for the fight.

They were all in the stands including Winter and her sister Weiss along with her team.

"When is this so called fight supposed to begin?" Weiss asked her sister.

"I do not know, I figured you would know as you attended the school."

"Hey guys!" Trunks called out to Weiss and Winter.

"Trunks, Gohan come join us!" Ruby called out sitting beside Weiss.

Gohan and Trunks took their seats next to them all.

"Do you guys know what's going on? We heard there was a fight but we don't know who it is." Blake asked the two halflings.

"Sorry, were not spoiling the surprise." Gohan told them with a smile.

"Your no fun!" Yang said punching him in the arm.

Suddenly the monitor screen appeared in front of the press box with Ozpin on screen.

"Hello everyone, I am Professor Ozpin the headmaster of Beacon and I welcome you to the semifinal two on two match exhibition!"

The crowd let out a cheer.

Ozpin let the crowd ring for a few moments before starting again "If you have attended Beacon you surely have been taught by a man named Vegeta."

A major portion of the crowd fell silent as they knew the horror of the prince.

"And you know of one of your fellow classmates Goku Black."

More cries fell silent.

"Earlier this school year, these two engaged in a friendly spar in Professor Vegetas class that was ended by myself and Professor Goodwitch. And seeing as how their rivalry has went undecided, an exhibition match seemed in order, so without further ado I welcome Goku Black and Professor Vegeta to the Vytal Tournament!" Ozpin announced.

Black and Vegeta rocketed across the arena from the top of the press box and down onto the arena platform....right foot first.

The arena staid dead quiet.

Winter leaned towards her sister "Why is everyone so quiet over these two?"

"Well their fight in class was a very heated one."

Winter turned back to the arena.

Black and Vegeta walked around the arena slowly staring each other down.

"I've been waiting for this fight Vegeta. I can't wait to prove who's stronger." Black told him stopping his slow walk.

Vegetas tail unwrapped from his waist and waved slowly and meticulously before it waved once in a giant wave.

"Your in for a rude awakening if you think that the fight you had with me while I was being controlled will be the same now." Vegeta smirked uncontrollably. "Even if you aren't a real saiyan by birth, your blood is boiling for this fight isn't?"

Black grinned "So this is what that is? I haven't felt this since I fought Goku for the first time."

"Well that's one thing we have in common...god."

The two fighters assumed their stances.

"They don't use weapons? Their semblances must be incredibly strong." Winter said.

Gohan looked over "They don't have semblances, neither do we. Were all martial artists we fight with are hands."

"What? I don't see how that can be very effecti-"